IGN asks, who is the most rutty dresser in the X-verse?

Ms Frost, but who's complaining?? Gawt damn!! those pics are hawt!

Its obviously just an excuse for some sad, rutty illustrations to be posted at IGN.

Shouldn't Husk be the winner? She's technically naked most of the time.

I've seen Mystique in some pretty revealing outfits too. Lots of that pretty blue skin showing. Of course if you include the movies then she's naked almost all the time too. Once again: Who's complaining?!?! :venom:

Emma Frost, of course. No contest.

the-daily-x-poll-least-dressed-20060516090457865.jpg

I'd say Selene, the Black Queen of the Hellfire Club is a contender:

227px-SELENEx.png

I'm surprised they have Storm in there considering she's pretty conservative, but artists have put her in some stuff that doesn't seem to fit her persona.

Psyloche used to wear some revealing stuff and storm was the original naked x-ladie. I don't know much about stacy x whats the deal.

No contest, Emma Frost.

I think the only reason that they decided to ask that question is so they could look at half naked pictures of the X-Women in the name of "reasearch"

Purple Man said:
No contest, Emma Frost.

I think the only reason that they decided to ask that question is so they could look at half naked pictures of the X-Women in the name of "reasearch"
Well, the writer of the article is named Hilary Goldstein, so either she doesn't like how they're dressed, or she REALLY likes how they're dressed, if you catch my drift.

Emma's been dressing a bit more conservative lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"