Illumination's Super Mario movie

I can totally see someone like him as Bowser or Toad and it would be so incredible that people will want him to voice characters in a new Super Mario game

Yeah you couldn’t have anyone too intense. More Jim Carrey than like, Hannibal Lecter or something

Chris Pratt is Mario and Jack Black is Bowser...

..........chris pratt as mario?

aid.png

Awful. All of it. Except ATJ. That one almost works.

Seth Rogen is Donkey Kong

Lord help us if Sonic 2 and Mario go head to head.

Chris Pratt voicing Mario has to be one of the most tone-deaf castings I've ever seen. Literally cannot picture his voice coming out of the character, it's gonna be so off-putting. :funny:

Nice to see Kevin Michael Richardson listed in the poster! One of my favourite voice actors!

Anya Taylor-Joy is the biggest surprise, though!

I’m assuming this is animated? I didn’t hear about this film until today.

Chris Pratt voicing Mario has to be one of the most tone-deaf castings I've ever seen. Literally cannot picture his voice coming out of the character, it's gonna be so off-putting. :funny:
Oh God he's going to do an Italian accent.

d6yd2e0-aeb8f82c-9019-4ab2-93cd-5d4763fde677.gif

They already revealed a while ago that this is taking inspiration from one of the old comic series from Nintendo Power where Mario is portrayed as a bit more cocky and over-confident. Hell that got re-printed as a graphic novel a while ago!

So yeah, Pratt fits this. And I love the rest of this cast, too! Myamoto would not have ok'd anyone if it didn't fit how he views the characters.

I can’t wait to see how badly Pratt butchers the accent! :funny:

They already revealed a while ago that this is taking inspiration from one of the old comic series from Nintendo Power where Mario is portrayed as a bit more cocky and over-confident. Hell that got re-printed as a graphic novel a while ago!

So yeah, Pratt fits this. And I love the rest of this cast, too! Myamoto would not have ok'd anyone if it didn't fit how he views the characters.

No. He really does not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"