I'm 23 years old...

Did you both get a little too hot and have to strip down? Then you slipped in oil right?

Did a plumber then knock at the door?

...She was talking about makingsome wierd spinach dish, and I told her I didn't care.

You deserve to get spanked. What if she died tommorow , you want her to remember your attitude.

Spanking_toons.jpg

Happy birthday to you; happy birthday to you; you look like a monkey, and you act like one too.

...And my mother just gave me a spanking...

:dry: :confused: :(
I have a simple three part plan for solving this problem.

Step 1: With great force, connect your fist to your mother's face. Aim for the jaw or nose.

Step 2: Dance around, taunt her.

Step 3: Take a victory sip of something. Make sure it's in a fancy glass. And make sure you say "mmmm!"

Rinse and repeat as needed.

that sucks. sorry to hear that... i myself never flown into a spinich dish oriented rage.... maybe you mom needs a hug.

I have a simple three part plan for solving this problem.

Step 1: With great force, connect your fist to your mother's face. Aim for the jaw or nose.

Step 2: Dance around, taunt her.

Step 3: Take a victory sip of something. Make sure it's in a fancy glass. And make sure you say "mmmm!"

Rinse and repeat as needed.

Mee, that's not how you provoke a reenactment! :cmad:

I didn't snap on her. I just said in a simple voice I didn't care. so she slapped my arm, more than once, then I covered my arm and she slapped my leg several times. I laughed. The only reason why I made it a big deal is because I have on a pair of short boxers. So she slapped bare skin.

I'll slap your bare skin.

:giggity:

I didn't snap on her. I just said in a simple voice I didn't care. so she slapped my arm, more than once, then I covered my arm and she slapped my leg several times. I laughed. The only reason why I made it a big deal is because I have on a pair of short boxers. So she slapped bare skin.

now when you say short...

Oh, so I had to get a spanking from my mother for you to show your face, mister storm?!

I don't think I should let you touch me. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"