I'm a victim of police brutality. =/

Ice-man

Sidekick
Reaction score
Less than an hour ago, we passed by a DT and my friend happened to be on the phone, so we of course know there following us, we pull over than they pull behind us, they start yelling and saying what are we doing in this area and we look too "suspicious" so driver gets out, passenger gets out, me on the pther hand demand to know what the problem is and i refused to get out of the car.

wrong choice, i got my neck pulled and shirt torn and ripped out of the car, and i called the cop a dick, for ripping my shirt.

wrong again, he throws me up against the car and yells, PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE HOOD. i refused again and he went all crazy on me, i told him to stop being a dukee bag, he and his partner knocked me on my ash and i hit my elbow and head on the ground, i got cuffed.

but he let me go cuz he stopped being a dick long enough for me to explain my actions.

he and his partner were actually surprised by my decision to resist arrest, they made fun of me for it and called me stupid to my friends.

I HATE COPS.

than he tried to be all friendly with me, he can go choke to death on a turkey bone tom.

"You have the right to remain silent."

You got, from the sounds of it, mildly roughed up because you went out of your way to provoke an attack. If you're actually old enough to post on these boards, you're old enough to know not to say **** like that to cops. Quit your *****ing.

Hahaha, you're an idiot and you got a beatdown. :up:

Way to show 'em who's boss, Ice-man. :up:

But seriously,

You ARE stupid, kid. You should have just shut the f*** up and answer any questions peacefully that he asked you.

There's a reason for the Miranda rights.

well I would've hit them but that probably would've been a good decision

You wanna go to jail or you wanna go home?

than he tried to be all friendly with me, he can go choke to death on a turkey bone tom.

At least they let you go. You could very well have spent your Thanksgiving choking on something far worse than a turkey bone.

Next time, suck it up, cooperate, and keep your trap shut.

You wanna go to jail or you wanna go home?

Stop copying me, you son of a b****.

Happy Thanksgiving, you lovable smoree
inlove.gif

i woulda grabbed their guns and shot them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cold turkey, beotch!

Less than an hour ago, we passed by a DT and my friend happened to be on the phone, so we of course know there following us, we pull over than they pull behind us, they start yelling and saying what are we doing in this area and we look too "suspicious" so driver gets out, passenger gets out, me on the pther hand demand to know what the problem is and i refused to get out of the car.

wrong choice, i got my neck pulled and shirt torn and ripped out of the car, and i called the cop a dick, for ripping my shirt.

wrong again, he throws me up against the car and yells, PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE HOOD. i refused again and he went all crazy on me, i told him to stop being a dukee bag, he and his partner knocked me on my ash and i hit my elbow and head on the ground, i got cuffed.

but he let me go cuz he stopped being a dick long enough for me to explain my actions.

he and his partner were actually surprised by my decision to resist arrest, they made fun of me for it and called me stupid to my friends.

I HATE COPS.

A**holes :down

Fran™;13304900 said:
Exactly.

They're already pissed about working the holiday weekend -- why piss them off even more by calling them names :huh:

im sure ice-man was equally pissed about having to look suspicious on the holiday weekend-- why;d the cops have to piss him off even more by arresting him? :huh:

Fran™;13304900 said:
Exactly.

They're already pissed about working the holiday weekend -- why piss them off even more by calling them names :huh:

Ice-man gets vengeance!

[YT]nRZCNpJPdtY[/YT]

Fran™;13304886 said:
Stop copying me, you son of a b****.

Happy Thanksgiving, you lovable smoree
inlove.gif
I was asking you a question. I'm conducting research here. :huh:

Happy Tryptophan Day to you, buddy. :up:

I HATE COPS.

I heard that is how Gotti started, he just started being stubborn. Not getting up on a bus to give the elderly seats, not letting people off the train before jumping on, you're well on your way. Should we now call you something like, Ice Pick?

I don't understand why Ice-man was so hostile towards the police.

He posted those YouTube videos of his mom portraying a cop in some internet prank. Clearly, he should have some respect for the badge.

I'll never ****ing understand why people act like this to the cops. It's like, dude, who gives a **** if they pull you over. If you don't act like a complete and total dukeebag, 9/10 they're nice as ****. If you say sir/ma'am, and say Yes instead of yeah, they're much nicer.

You were being a little prick resisting arrest and being resistant. Resisting arrest gives cause for them to beat the **** out of you ya know, and you did that from the get-go. Moron.

One thing I know is that you MUST always do as a cop tells you. Otherwise you can get a beating, if not shot for resisting/disobeying an officer. He probably has a good reason for doing what he's doing. You got off easy. I knew a kid (straight A student) who refused to drop his backpack when instructed to do so by cops (he was afraid he'd break a mini-telescope he was carrying in his pack). As a result, the cops beat him unconscious. He was in the hospital for days on end, simply because he was a smart ash and thought he could disobey a cop. When his parents went forward to investigate the matter, the cops had already made up a bogus story that completely covered their ash (the boy wasn't even charged with anything!). He has a broken nose & jaw to remind him, everyday, of what happened on that unfaithful afternoon. Be thankful that wasn't you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"