Dark Phoenix "I'm Blue" Kodi Smit-McPhee Back Again as Nightcrawler

2kt09

Snyder Rent-Free
Reaction score
Guess everyone wants him off the trio.

tumblr_inline_oihou0NK2K1ubqfmk_540.gif

No he's just not as important as Cyclops, Storm, & Phoenix. But he's still a great X-MAN

Who wants him off the trio I haven't heard that? He is my fav behind Storm.

I hope we finally get a night crawler and mystique family sub arc finally. If 9 years has passed I'd think he would have been told by Raven that she's his mother. I do not want to sit through a 3rd film with Raven and Kurt just passing each other by figuratively speaking.

I liked Nightcrawler as much as most people here do, but it's kind of a shame that these filmmakers didn't stay truer to the comics and given us a character that's a charming stud. I love flirty sexy Nightcrawler in the comics.

He could grow into it later on as the filmmakers move away from the more overt social commentary of these films.

I liked Nightcrawler as much as most people here do, but it's kind of a shame that these filmmakers didn't stay truer to the comics and given us a character that's a charming stud. I love flirty sexy Nightcrawler in the comics.
He can grow into that role, we've only seen the young version for one film and I think they capture his personality for the most part just not the flirty part but the fun part they nailed that.

He has that Bart Allen vibe to him, would be cool to see him mature a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"