I'm not a happy person (yes girl trouble.)

Hudson said:
I thought it was kinda ambigious:confused:
as girl and trouble, but 'girl in a relationship with me trouble' .:confused:
Right but thats not a problem...that means she has a boyfriend go find someone else.

Erzengel said:
Well are you still in school with her now?
yes, that I am, almost done though, after this summer I'll probably never see her again, I had thought about actually being honest with her, today I decided not to say anything.

Hudson said:
yes, that I am, almost done though, after this summer I'll probably never see her again, I had thought about actually being honest with her, today I decided not to say anything.

say it with soap...

luv22.jpg

:up:

Hudson said:
still can't believe I've wasted like three years of my time pining for her...
Well you did...now go out, get wasted and bang some other chick.

ShadowBoxing said:
Right but thats not a problem...that means she has a boyfriend go find someone else.
It's hard to define, but have you ever had it like this:
when see you a beautiful girl walking down the street, instead of thinking
"Ah she's pretty!"
you think
"She's pretty, just not as pretty as miss. X"

I have, and it was every damn time.

Will you be going to university?

Erzengel said:
Will you be going to university?
Not sure, I think I'm too stupid for Uni, might travel the world, work a bit, and then apply for the Danish filmschool.

Hudson said:
It's hard to define, but have you ever had it like this:
when see you a beautiful girl walking down the street, instead of thinking
"Ah she's pretty!"
you think
"She's pretty, just not as pretty as miss. X"

I have, and it was every damn time.

Because I get the feeling she was the "girl" in your life even if you weren't dating her. You will measure every girl next to her for a while til you get over her.

Hudson said:
Not sure, I think I'm too stupid for Uni, might travel the world, work a bit, and then apply for the Danish filmschool.

As a film student...you're going to have a difficult time if you are indeed stupid. :(

8Ball2/JanG5 said:
As a film student...you're going to have a difficult time if you are indeed stupid. :(

I'm analytically impaired

Probably bad in math and science?

Sometimes a downfall can be an advantage in a creative business, best of luck to you, but please, have a backup plan.

Let me guess Hudson, the past 3 years that you have been in love with her, there's never been anybody else right? No dates, crushes or anything else? So this girl whom I'm assuming is your friend was the closest thing you had to a gf? That's why you compare her to everyone else because she was the only girl in your life and you put her on a pedestal.

Now that you are graduating and go your seperate ways you will eventually stop feeling that way, forget about her and meet someone new and just chalk this up to experience and never try and be friends with someone you have fallen for.

Erzengel said:
Let me guess Hudson, the past 3 years that you have been in love with her, there's never been anybody else right? No dates, crushes or anything else? So this girl whom I'm assuming is your friend was the closest thing you had to a gf? That's why you compare her to everyone else because she was the only girl in your life and you put her on a pedestal.

Now that you are graduating and go your seperate ways you will eventually stop feeling that way, forget about her and meet someone new and just chalk this up to experience and never try and be friends with someone you have fallen for.
Erzengel: you're probably right,and to the last bit: Oh god I hope so..

I got a backup plan: Writing books:):up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"