Immigrant Song missing from soundtrack. Where is the cleaned up version?

sorka

Civilian
Reaction score
The trailer has what is undoubtedly the version of Immigrant Song from Zep III. I've listened to the that version and the the trailer multiple times with head phones and they are the same performance.

The difference is the one in the trailer either came from a different source or it was cleaned up. The trailer version lacks the analog dropouts that you can hear on the any of the CD releases that contain this performance including the remastered Mothership which still has exactly the same dropouts. The dropouts and many other defects have been cleaned up greatly in the trailer version.

So I figured when the soundtrack was released it would contain this superior cleaned up version of that performance. But no. It's not there but it's apparently in the movie.

Does anyone have beat on where to get this version?

Could it have come from a pristine LP pulled from someones private collection that would have been printed long before the masters degraded?

Maybe it was off a remaster? We know Jimmy Page went nuts with those

Maybe it was off a remaster? We know Jimmy Page went nuts with those

I've listened the track on the 3 different albums that feature the remastered track and it's the same on all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"