IMPORTANT!!! Read this if you want to be a good mod!

Dew k. Mosi said:
I've been attempting to, but I admit to being lax on it. I will do better in the future with informing people why I am closing their threads. It's the best I can do.
Well at least when you lock a thread it's always with a witty kiss-off.
It's the deletion that bugs me. You carefully craft this composition and then POW, it's gone.
It's like writing a novelette on flash paper near a campfire.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Well at least when you lock a thread it's always with a witty kiss-off.
It's the deletion that bugs me. You carefully craft this composition and then POW, it's gone.
It's like writing a novelette on flash paper near a campfire.

true, except this is a THREAD ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

what's the big deal, anyway? was the thread around for a long time? did it accumulate thousands of replies?

theShape said:

what's the big deal, anyway? was the thread around for a long time? did it accumulate thousands of replies?

Shhhh. Respect your elders.

Darthphere said:
Shhhh. Respect your elders.

not trying to disrespect anyone. sorry if it came off that way. just wondering what all this...drama...is about. :)

theShape said:
not trying to disrespect anyone. sorry if it came off that way. just wondering what all this...drama...is about. :)

Wilhelm's baby momma is asking for more child support.

Daisy said:
Not really.

Edit: This was actually a response to C. Lee, but it works regardless. Sometimes, I love language.
Earlier I was having some trouble with my computer (I couldn't access everything...so hadn't had the opportunity to see the thread that he was talking about)....so I was confused to what he was upset about (and thought that maybe the computer trouble was everyones and not just mine)...now I have seen the thread....and it wasn't me, so I will move on.

theShape said:

It's not drama and nothing here is a big deal.
It's as big a deal as saying "I'm freaking disgusted by the brown cape they gave Superman." or "Who is the moron who crushed my dreams by making the Thing look like macaroni and cheese in the pan-man?"

But lame is lame, and holding one member of a group to more stringent standards than the others is lame.

I'd rather have my threads closed or deleted than merged into the Morg Lounge. Also, Dew, I told you to eat cake silly. Not ****. Unless the cake is filled with ****. I'm surprised this thread is still open..

OK, I took the time to go find the thread in question in the admin/mod file forum (trash). So technically, it is not deleated, it has just been moved to a forum that has limited accessibility.

I speculate that it was probably moved there because of the long-standing rule of not posting any parts of PMs.

which is sad because I had a witty comeback to one just now :(

TerrorWithin-1.jpg

I love you, Dew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"