In commercials why do cars always drive in deserts?

CConn said:
You do know my mantra is "Yes, I am a hypocrite", right? :o

Like comics are popular. :(
Yes. You chant that every night to me to put me to sleep. :o

Why the sad face? :confused:

Sabretooth, take control of your thread, dammit!! :mad:

DBella said:

:o

Because comics are so not popular? :o

DBella said:

Sabretooth, take control of your thread, dammit!! :mad:
*wakes up*

Wuzzat? :confused:

Cars are always seen in the desert because they are sucking up middle eastern oil.

Why don't they ever have cars stuck in rush hour in car commercials? :confused:

CConn said:

Because traffic jams aren't the secksy hawtness. Deserts are!

jag

Heres a good commerical

The car is parked, a man walks up eyes the vehicle talking to the car about how great this ride is, he gets in, drives away....then...as he pulls away the real owner of the car runs out of the near by building screaming "Hey, He's stealing my car!!!!"

CConn said:
What a silly question! Coz you can't see the car's performance when it's just idle in a traffic jam. DUH! That would be a good commercial on "What To Do While Stuck In A Traffic Jam?".

DBella said:
What a silly question! Coz you can't see the car's performance when it's just idle in a traffic jam. DUH! That would be a good commercial on "What To Do While Stuck In A Traffic Jam?".
I preferred the hawt 'n secksy answer. :(:o

...k.

In any case, this is disturbingly on-topic, but I'd rather like to see a car commercial where the car actually around other cars, where it could like swerve in and out of them and such. :confused:

CConn said:
...k.

In any case, this is disturbingly on-topic, but I'd rather like to see a car commercial where the car actually around other cars, where it could like swerve in and out of them and such. :confused:

Speaking of cars... did you see Gone in 60 Seconds? That 1967 Shelby Mustang is a total babe. What a sexy looking machine! :up:

As for your car commercial... cars of the same make and model or different?

DBella said:
Speaking of cars... did you see Gone in 60 Seconds? That 1967 Shelby Mustang is a total babe. What a sexy looking machine! :up:

As for your car commercial... cars of the same make and model or different?
I never have, actually. How's the movie itself?

Hmm. Probably different. Something unrealistically realistic; where you can imagine yourself in the car, but you'd be driving like James Bond.

...and I've put too much thought into this. :o

CConn said:
I never have, actually. How's the movie itself?

Hmm. Probably different. Something unrealistically realistic; where you can imagine yourself in the car, but you'd be driving like James Bond.

...and I've put too much thought into this. :o
I was expecting it to be bad, so it turned out pretty good actually.

So it'll be like a Ford Mustang commercial and the 'stang is driving in an out of ... a dozen Kia Rios? :o

I was thinking ten 1978 Buicks. :(

CConn said:
I was thinking ten 1978 Buicks. :(
1978 Buicks against 2006 Kias?

Why did Sabretooth even start this thread? :confused:

Might as well let Kias win for a change. :o

Because Sabretooth is a silly goose.

CConn said:
Might as well let Kias win for a change. :o

Because Sabretooth is a silly goose.
Why not. :o
When I first got here, the Kia Rio was the only car available for rental. I swear I'll never drive that car again.

He is?
I guess he is.
And that reminds me of the episode in Courage the Cowardly Dog where the Godly Goose fell in love with Muriel and ended up marrying Eustis' truck. I miss that show. :(

Does Kia suck in general, or is it just that car? :o

I do too. It's only on at like 5 in the morning. :(

CConn said:
Does Kia suck in general, or is it just that car? :o

I do too. It's only on at like 5 in the morning. :(
I dunno. That's the only Kia I've driven. I drove the Sonata to California. Smooth ride and very good on gas as well. I've driven a few different make and models, but so far I like my current ride best.

It's on ON DEMAND, but old episodes. I want it on DVD Boxed set, dammit! :mad: :(

Is the Sonata one of those hybrid jobbies? :o

I don't even have On Demand. :( And that reminds me, I really gotta buy that Scooby Doo box set soon. :o

CConn said:
Is the Sonata one of those hybrid jobbies? :o

I don't even have On Demand. :( And that reminds me, I really gotta buy that Scooby Doo box set soon. :o
Hybrid jobbies? Not that I'm aware of. I don't think so. I don't mind the car actually. But I have to keep watching my speed on that thing coz you only have to step very lightly on the gas pedal. That I don't quite like.

I don't have that yet either. I want to grow a Money Tree in my backyard. :o

Plant one or two for me. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"