The Dark Knight In Nolan We Trust

Motown Marvel said:
oh god, this isnt another stupid ATNAG type group is it? one that has absolutely no purpose, yet becomes full of newbies who want to feel a sense of belonging with their new membership here, and it eventually snowballs into a group of people feeling they have authority over others on these boards?

If you don't like it, why did you make a post?

If you didn't like his post, why did you reply to it? :p

Beelze said:
If you didn't like his post, why did you reply to it? :p

To start a question that would become a paradox.

Rynan said:
Made a better one.
Trustnolan.jpg

I think we have our banner...

sweet! :up:

Anjow1060 said:
Hollywood should really hire some of us. We fanboys work harder/faster/(most of the time) better than people employed currently lol.

To true....:up:

Mr. Socko said:
I agree. Chuck Norris is a has been. Nolan pwns Norris

Nice thread Two Face

Consider me a member now

Btw, Is it ok DV8, if I copy the last part of ur sig?

we're all part of the same club, buddy . . . do what makes you feel good!

Motown Marvel said:
oh god, this isnt another stupid ATNAG type group is it? one that has absolutely no purpose, yet becomes full of newbies who want to feel a sense of belonging with their new membership here, and it eventually snowballs into a group of people feeling they have authority over others on these boards?

yes . . . that is our agenda; please bow to us now!!!! :D

hunter rider said:
Babs i would never call you a sheep,you know your a Fox!
icon10.gif
icon12.gif

no supporting Tom Cruise or his movies. That crazy cult he is in has warped his mind....and he has lost it! :down

unashamed fanboy ass kissing? is there any other purposse for this thread?

No. None what so ever.

We're just stating that we have faith in Nolan.

oh good, I thought this was just a useless thread, asking people to put "faith" in a freaking movie director, oh, wait...

Sigh not this **** again...

Motown Marvel said:

Yeah, ATNAG, INWT, Trust in Singer, etc...

You can all go **** yourselves!

MJZ said:
Yeah, ATNAG, INWT, Trust in Singer, etc...

You can all go **** yourselves!

I fail to see what we're doing that so wrong that deserves ****ing ourselves. I mean, it's not like we're barging in topics telling people what to do and annoying stuff like that.

Jeez, some people are so serious...

Rynan said:
If you don't like it, why did you make a post?

if you like it, why did you post? you probably posted to show your support/approval, right? well, im posting to show my disapporval and to say its pointless and moronic.

Rynan said:
I fail to see what we're doing that so wrong that deserves ****ing ourselves. I mean, it's not like we're barging in topics telling people what to do and annoying stuff like that.

Jeez, some people are so serious...

Jeez, some people are so lame

To start a question that would become a paradox

kenellard said:
Jeez, some people are so lame

If you don't like it, don't post then. We are not hurting people or posting several threads about it.:down

Two Face said:
If you don't like it, don't post then. We are not hurting people or posting several threads about it.:down

so, um, is discussion based on the idea that people who all agree talk amongst themselves abut how gosh darn great it is to have the same point of view? oh sure, this is a message board, so "if you don't like it, don't post" makes perfect sense, as much sense as this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"