In The Multiverse Of Madness Spoiler Discussion Thread

Detective Conan

Avenger
Reaction score
I’ve noticed a recent slew of potential leaks from this film recently. The biggest one being that Charles Xavier from the Fox-Verse will appear in this movie. That, along with the recent possible leaks of pre-viz stuff from the movie made me think this would be as good a time as any to make a thread to discuss the various rumors and leaks from the film.

Here’s a compilation of rumors and leaks that I think are the most credible.

Shuma-Gorath Will Appear

Tom Hiddleston Is Expected To Return as Loki In the Movie(source: Hollywood Reporter)

Wanda Maximoff Will Fight A Character From The Fox-Verse, and that character will be Charles Xavier
(source: @DanielRPK [B]@ViewerAnon[/B] and other scoopers) This was initially reported by Daniel RPK, and is being backed up by ViewerAnon, (who’s very credible and other scoopers). There’s apparently leaked screenshots from the pre-viz concept art that shows Charles Xavier in his hover chair that looks straight out of X-Men the animated series fighting Wanda.

Charles Xavier Will Be Leading The Multiversal Illuminati against Wanda In This Film(source: MyTimeToShineHello, @ViewerAnon) - Reddit user MyTimeToShineHello who’s been so far accurate with his Spider-Man No Way Home information(to the point where he was revealing dialogue from the trailer weeks before the actual trailer showed it) and ViewerAnon has also stated this to be the case.

The Multiversal Illuminati will consist of Professor X, Balder The Brave, Captain Carter, Monica Rambeau, and Baron Mordo(source: @ViewerAnon).

Wanda Will Apparently Be The Villain Of The Film
(source: ViewerAnon, and various other scoopers)

Strange’s central moral dilemma in this film is about whether he should kill Wanda to save the multiverse

Evil Doctor Strange Supreme From What If? Will Make His Live Action MCU Debut

Christine Palmer Will Get Married, but not to Strange(source: @DanielRPK via patreon).

Wanda Will Use The Body Of Her Multiversal Self to Travel Across The Multiverse
(source: MyTimeToShineHello): According to reddit user MyTimeToShineHello Wanda is unable to travel the Multiverse with her own body, so she’ll possess the body of herself from a different universe in order to travel through it. MyTimeToShineHello also clarified Multiverse Wanda will have the same face as our Wanda. Therefore when she battles Xavier and other characters she will not be wearing the Scarlet Witch outfit she first gained in Wandavison as she will be in the body of a version of herself that never became the Scarlet Witch in that reality.

Last edited:
The only thing, that intrigues me here, is that Strange is my favourite hero and that Sam Raimi is directing. Other than this, the rumors haven’t impressed me yet…
MoM lost its position of most anticipated Phase 4 movie (after announcing in July 2019) to Thor L&T and Eternals

Full Doctor Strange Into The Multiverse Of Madness plot leak courtesy of MyTimeToShineHello:
My time to shine again HELLLLOOOOO

So for Doctor Weird 2:

Wanda is the main villain, Shuma only has a small role as a demon Wanda summon to bring Chavez to her.

The Darkhold is the reason it's corrupting Wanda's mind with the idea of doing whatever it takes to get her kids back it makes her think they need help and are in danger somewhere in the Multiverse.

Wanda is trying to reach them but can only use astral projection to travel the multiverse and she needs to make it so her whole body could go through to get to her kids. The solution is Chavez who can create portals. Wands use the Darkhold to summon demons to bring Chavez to her but the demons destroy everything in their way including Chavez's reality. Chavez get to MCU and seek help and get to Strange who's attending Palmer's wedding at the time and then Shuma gets there and is attacking New York.

Strange beat Shuma and talk to Chavez. After that Strange goes to Wanda and they have a fight. Strange trying to bring her back to her senses but there's no use.

Wanda get to Kamar Taj and blow the place up looking for Chavez. Strange and Chavez run into other realities escaping Wanda. They go through a lot of crazy places till they get to a Mordo variant who's the master of the mystic arts in his universe. He trickes them and bring them to the Illuninati a police keeping force of the multiverse led by Charles Xavier. They put Strange and Chavez in prison. To get to them Wanda takes over the body of this universe's Wanda who's just a normal housewife with her kids. She uses her body to kill some of the Illuminati and get Chavez out. But before she can do that Xavier enter her mind and tries to free her mind from MCU Wanda. He's also trying to reach MCU Wanda and help her come to to her senses. When Wanda finally get to her kids she realize they were never in any danger and were living happily with the other Wanda in that universe on a farm. The kids want their "real" mother back and fear this Wanda. This breaks Wanda and she disappear. But not before she does the same thing she did in WandaVision but this time to the whole multiverse. Strange and Chavez get back to the MCU but the Multiverse is more broken than ever. I'm guessing what Wanda did will get her kids to the MCU and they'll be older.
[/SPOILER]
If true, this sounds pretty darn dark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Doctor Strange Into The Multiverse Of Madness plot leak courtesy of MyTimeToShineHello:

Although it was understandably set up with the credit scene from Wandavision, I can't help but feel this bit concerning Wanda is a repeat of:

Shang Chi's Wenwu trying to bring back his wife

Shuma Gorath would be nice. Marvel Vs Capcom is a childhood game of mine and I always remember him from that game.

just seen Nightbooks on Netflix (Raimi was producer). It was PG13 but scary as hell. I almost **** myself in the finale and will sure have nightmare because of that witch
MoM could be PG13 but still scary af - no blood needed

Excuse my ignorance, but I'm not familiar with the illuminati from the comics... is Professor X a villain here??

The Illuminati are the good guys, sorta. In the comics the group is a think tank made up of leaders of the major power factions within the 616 Universe and are willing to behave in a ruthless fashion if they deem it necessary. So they are good guys who at times do bad things, which may be what Raimi is going for with the MCU Illuminati.

This went from my most anticipated MCU film of next year to the one I'm the most nervous about. :funny: villain Wanda needing Strange to save us all from her is not a good look.

Just before checking the notification I knew, that you just posted, that you want to see Rinthrah. Next time I’ll make a drinking game out of it…

Just before checking the notification I knew, that you just posted, that you want to see Rinthrah. Next time I’ll make a drinking game out of it…
No need to be so rude about it.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is real but:

noRdKbw.jpg

This went from my most anticipated MCU film of next year to the one I'm the most nervous about. :funny: villain Wanda needing Strange to save us all from her is not a good look.

Probably a GREAT look to all those people she kidnapped and mind raped cuz she missed her boo.

Smskp7G.gif

The main thing that makes me not believe that supposed story leak is that version of Wanda seems to totally ignore all her growth from WandaVision. Feels very lazy for her to go through all those events and come into her own power, overcome grief... and then do the exact same thing again on a larger scale?

Maybe she could be poseessed by Chton this time. So it won’t be her fault at all and still be the villain

Maybe I'm in the vast minority, but I really REALLY dont care about Wanda and making Dr Strange 2 basically Wandavision 2 has me pissed off if true.

They didn't fckn put Strange in Wandavision because it would take away from Wanda but they sure as sh have no issues making Strange a side character in his own fckn movie.

WTF is Feige thinking.

Nah they took Strange out of WV because BC couldn’t travel to Atlanta because of the pandemic.
A lot of interesting things had been cut out because of Covid.
But I agree with you - Wanda could be part of this, but she shouldn’t be the most important part

Okay calling it.
I‘ll put my money on a teaser trailer between 11/29 and 12/03.
Two weeks before NWH and one week after Hawkeyes first episodes.
Eternals and Shang Chi both dropped teaser trailers on Monday, so 11/29 be that day

That feels very optimistic. TBH, I think we're not gonna see it for at least 2 weeks (maybe a month) after NWH. Mostly because of the May release (and 5 months is consistent with other Marvel marketing).

But also because DS 2 is likely going to be closely related to whatever multiverse business happens in NWH, which they're not exactly gonna tease before that movie is out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"