1.  2022 SuperHeroHype Awards

The 2022 Hype Award Season, hosted by Lily Adler and ComicChick is officially live!

Voting is now over! Stay tuned for the awards ceremony!

The SuperHeroHype Awards

In The Multiverse Of Madness Spoiler Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness' started by Detective Conan, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Detective Conan Registered

I’ve noticed a recent slew of potential leaks from this film recently. The biggest one being that Charles Xavier from the Fox-Verse will appear in this movie. That, along with the recent possible leaks of pre-viz stuff from the movie made me think this would be as good a time as any to make a thread to discuss the various rumors and leaks from the film.

Here’s a compilation of rumors and leaks that I think are the most credible.

Shuma-Gorath Will Appear

Tom Hiddleston Is Expected To Return as Loki In the Movie(source: Hollywood Reporter)

Wanda Maximoff Will Fight A Character From The Fox-Verse, and that character will be Charles Xavier
    (source: @DanielRPK @ViewerAnon and other scoopers) This was initially reported by Daniel RPK, and is being backed up by ViewerAnon, (who’s very credible and other scoopers). There’s apparently leaked screenshots from the pre-viz concept art that shows Charles Xavier in his hover chair that looks straight out of X-Men the animated series fighting Wanda.

Charles Xavier Will Be Leading The Multiversal Illuminati against Wanda In This Film(source: MyTimeToShineHello, @ViewerAnon) - Reddit user MyTimeToShineHello who’s been so far accurate with his Spider-Man No Way Home information(to the point where he was revealing dialogue from the trailer weeks before the actual trailer showed it) and ViewerAnon has also stated this to be the case.

The Multiversal Illuminati will consist of Professor X, Balder The Brave, Captain Carter, Monica Rambeau, and Baron Mordo(source: @ViewerAnon).

Wanda Will Apparently Be The Villain Of The Film
    (source: ViewerAnon, and various other scoopers)

Strange’s central moral dilemma in this film is about whether he should kill Wanda to save the multiverse

Evil Doctor Strange Supreme From What If? Will Make His Live Action MCU Debut

Christine Palmer Will Get Married, but not to Strange(source: @DanielRPK via patreon).

Wanda Will Use The Body Of Her Multiversal Self to Travel Across The Multiverse
    (source: MyTimeToShineHello): According to reddit user MyTimeToShineHello Wanda is unable to travel the Multiverse with her own body, so she’ll possess the body of herself from a different universe in order to travel through it. MyTimeToShineHello also clarified Multiverse Wanda will have the same face as our Wanda. Therefore when she battles Xavier and other characters she will not be wearing the Scarlet Witch outfit she first gained in Wandavison as she will be in the body of a version of herself that never became the Scarlet Witch in that reality.

#1 Detective Conan, Sep 26, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    Albright likes this.
  2. Albright No soup for you!

The only thing, that intrigues me here, is that Strange is my favourite hero and that Sam Raimi is directing. Other than this, the rumors haven’t impressed me yet…
    MoM lost its position of most anticipated Phase 4 movie (after announcing in July 2019) to Thor L&T and Eternals

Typhoon22 likes this.
  3. Detective Conan Registered

Full Doctor Strange Into The Multiverse Of Madness plot leak courtesy of MyTimeToShineHello:

#4 Detective Conan, Sep 26, 2021
    Last edited by moderator Doctor Jones: Sep 29, 2021
  4. The Duh Registered

Although it was understandably set up with the credit scene from Wandavision, I can't help but feel this bit concerning Wanda is a repeat of:

Shang Chi's Wenwu trying to bring back his wife

scarlet-witch and SM71 like this.
  5. Loden Greatstorm OPTIMUS PRIMAL

Sounds horrible. Hope it's fake.

scarlet-witch and Albright like this.
  6. Joined:
    Aug 19, 2004
    Shuma Gorath would be nice. Marvel Vs Capcom is a childhood game of mine and I always remember him from that game.

7. Albright No soup for you!

just seen Nightbooks on Netflix (Raimi was producer). It was PG13 but scary as hell. I almost **** myself in the finale and will sure have nightmare because of that witch
    MoM could be PG13 but still scary af - no blood needed

8. Pennywise Registered

9. LoganPool Fear is Not My Guide

Excuse my ignorance, but I'm not familiar with the illuminati from the comics... is Professor X a villain here??

10. Zarex Registered

The Illuminati are the good guys, sorta. In the comics the group is a think tank made up of leaders of the major power factions within the 616 Universe and are willing to behave in a ruthless fashion if they deem it necessary. So they are good guys who at times do bad things, which may be what Raimi is going for with the MCU Illuminati.

11. scarlet-witch mighty.

This went from my most anticipated MCU film of next year to the one I'm the most nervous about. :funny: villain Wanda needing Strange to save us all from her is not a good look.

Loden Greatstorm and Albright like this.
  12. Loden Greatstorm OPTIMUS PRIMAL

I just want to see my boy Rintrah shine...

13. Albright No soup for you!

Just before checking the notification I knew, that you just posted, that you want to see Rinthrah. Next time I’ll make a drinking game out of it…

14. Loden Greatstorm OPTIMUS PRIMAL

No need to be so rude about it.

#17 Loden Greatstorm, Nov 2, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
  15. DarthSkywalker Regular As Clockwork (he/him)

Not sure if this is real but:

[​IMG]

Loden Greatstorm and Spidey_62 like this.
  16. KRYPTON INC. Incorporated Kryptonian

Probably a GREAT look to all those people she kidnapped and mind raped cuz she missed her boo.

[​IMG]

17. Wolvieboy17 Anthropomorphic Clock

The main thing that makes me not believe that supposed story leak is that version of Wanda seems to totally ignore all her growth from WandaVision. Feels very lazy for her to go through all those events and come into her own power, overcome grief... and then do the exact same thing again on a larger scale?

scarlet-witch likes this.
  18. Albright No soup for you!

Maybe she could be poseessed by Chton this time. So it won’t be her fault at all and still be the villain

19. Typhoon22 The Golden God

Maybe I'm in the vast minority, but I really REALLY dont care about Wanda and making Dr Strange 2 basically Wandavision 2 has me pissed off if true.

They didn't fckn put Strange in Wandavision because it would take away from Wanda but they sure as sh have no issues making Strange a side character in his own fckn movie.

WTF is Feige thinking.

P Supreme and Albright like this.
  20. Albright No soup for you!

Nah they took Strange out of WV because BC couldn’t travel to Atlanta because of the pandemic.
    A lot of interesting things had been cut out because of Covid.
    But I agree with you - Wanda could be part of this, but she shouldn’t be the most important part

Typhoon22 likes this.
  21. Albright No soup for you!

Okay calling it.
    I‘ll put my money on a teaser trailer between 11/29 and 12/03.
    Two weeks before NWH and one week after Hawkeyes first episodes.
    Eternals and Shang Chi both dropped teaser trailers on Monday, so 11/29 be that day

scarlet-witch likes this.
  22. Wolvieboy17 Anthropomorphic Clock

That feels very optimistic. TBH, I think we're not gonna see it for at least 2 weeks (maybe a month) after NWH. Mostly because of the May release (and 5 months is consistent with other Marvel marketing).

But also because DS 2 is likely going to be closely related to whatever multiverse business happens in NWH, which they're not exactly gonna tease before that movie is out.