Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

I’m still iffy. I’ll watch it bc I love Indy but my expectations are low.

Not gonna lie, there was so much glaring CGI that it reminded me of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. However, I trust Mangold so I’m still eagerly looking forward to seeing this.

Maybe 1990 redo next summer?

FoqEeonXEAEDk_x

I just thought of something. Imagine how goddamn lucky Toby Jones is that he gets to share an entire sequence with peak Indiana Jones. Every actor that grew up watching Indy would have KILLED to have that role on screen. My God. Toby Jones. What a lucky bastard!

I just thought of something. Imagine how goddamn lucky Toby Jones is that he gets to share an entire sequence with peak Indiana Jones. Every actor that grew up watching Indy would have KILLED to have that role on screen. My God. Toby Jones. What a lucky bastard!
Toby Jones is another Andy Serkis when it comes to being in bing franchises. Harry Potter, the MCU, Hunger Games, Jurassic World, now Indiana Jones. I'm shocked he hasn't shown up in a Star Wars or Batman project yet.

Toby Jones is another Andy Serkis when it comes to being in bing franchises. Harry Potter, the MCU, Hunger Games, Jurassic World, now Indiana Jones. I'm shocked he hasn't shown up in a Star Wars or Batman project yet.
...you just made me realize he would make a fantastic Ventriloquist.

I'm moving the convo to the Batman Part II villains thread so we don't veer off-topic here. ^^'

“Give ‘em hell Indiana Jones!”

Love seeing Sallah back after 30+ years. Awesome Super Bowl spot

Both Indy and The Flash are my must see movies for the summer
This line just gave me so much hype. I wonder if Sallah is trying to get Indy "back in the game" with that line.

You know what’s weird? I don’t remember Sallah ever calling him fully Indiana Jones in his two previous appearances. I think it’s always just been Indy.

Nothing more to that, just an observation lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"