Indominus theory iii .... Stark tech will give us sentinels

Indominus

Civilian
Reaction score
While details of the xmens arrival in the mcu are currently speculative, it's not too far of a stretch to assume shield already has a heads up on the situation.
With that being said far from home showed us a world without stark despite saving it may be a far more dangerous place.
With uprising tech companies and new geniuses rising to prominence the question will become how to implement these technologies stark left us with the rise of mutants.

Tech is just tech at this point. Hammer has already produced human shaped combat drones and Wakandan tech is supposed to emerge in the MCU future. How much will be Wakanda's best and how much sterilized for export versions needs to be worked out.

Presumably with Pepper Potts in charge a release of Stark tech for weapons purposes, like Prince videos going all over YouTube after his death by the estate, probably won't happen story wise. With Hydra-S.H.I.E.L.D. already gone another suspect would have to be the people who stole the Stark Industries secrets, rapidly being surpassed by Shuri and her tech.

Sentinels utilzing Stark tech is a great idea. It's a natural way to weave the X-Men mythos into the MCU and callback to Iron Man 2. Where Stark's fears about the US Government getting it's hands on his technology is realized.

It also gives the Stark family a stake in the Mutant conflict

I hate for Tony Stark to be the center of the MCU. Especially on the Sentinels. You would think Tony learned his lesson after Ultron.

Hammer Tech would be a better place to reference. Also it would be a nice call back to IM2.

I certainly hope this doesn't happen. Stark already became a near-villain, and never did actually apologize for his actions in Civil War. He doesn't need "Grandfather of the Anti-Mutant Movement" added to his resume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"