Revenge of the Fallen Info on New Trailer

Just caught the trailer on the big screen last night before Friday the 13th and it was glorious. Was able to make out so many details I couldn't begin to see in the bootleg.

I think I'm just going to stop watching bootleg trailers in the future(although it's going to be hard)since nothing compares to seeing it on the big screen.

so when are they gonna officially drop this bad boy on the net?

It's coming out Monday? For some reason I thought he said a week after it premiers with Friday the 13th.

will our computers explode??

They just might. Seeing it on the big screen with much better detail/clarity with surround sound...it was awesome!

I was never one of the haters of the original, I really enjoyed it. I think some of the haters might actually like the sequel. It does look alot darker and more serious in tone(even though they said it will still have comedy like the first one).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRS90V8BQGo&feature=related

I still can't figure out how to post YT videos directly but this made me chuckle

Copy and paste the "embed code" into your post and then wrap the youtube links around it.

[YT] <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KRS90V8BQGo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KRS90V8BQGo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[/YT]

So when me and my friends went to watch Friday the 13th, the ROTF trailer was not in the previews, which was stupid, let alone the movie itself was horrible, to which I thought the movie would've been good. A movie does not need to show boobs all over the place.

I was actually wanting Jason to kill everyone, haha.

So when me and my friends went to watch Friday the 13th, the ROTF trailer was not in the previews, which was stupid, let alone the movie itself was horrible, to which I thought the movie would've been good. A movie does not need to show boobs all over the place.

Um...have you seen the originals let alone any slasher flicks from the past? Boobs/sex is part of what makes a slasher film...it's what their known for aside from the death.

OH NOEZ!! The natural naked body is being shown, and in a rated R film!!

I understand if there were other things you didn't like about the film but going to a slasher film and complaining about nudity brings about a big WTF!?

I guess girls still have cooties. Gross.

Dude, honestly? How old are you, 10?

Dude, honestly? How old are you, 10?

have you seen the new Jason movie?if you did,you would be glad that jason shoved a steel rod down that hack of an "actor" Aaron Yoo's throat

Loved Friday the 13th. Everyone in the theater was cheering, they even clapped afterward. All around a damn good flick.

No cheering for the trailers for the most part. To my displeasure the only two trailers I heard any cheering for were *Sigh* Dragonball Z and Street Fighter. But that was more of one person cheering loud of it. Maybe three.

Caught some of the Transformers 2 teaser. Apparently people don't believe in sitting down during the trailers. So I'll need to rewatch it, but from what I saw, I liked it more then the teaser for the first one. I know a lot of people seem to find the teaser for the first one really good, I thought it was crap, I thought the full trailer was amazing.

Did I miss this new trend of people applauding during trailers??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"