Injustice Animated film coming!

That looks really good. Love the Injustice comics. I hope the movie lives up to them.

Trailer is all right.

There were better DC Animated trailers because this trailer doesn’t really show how epic this movie truly is.

Pleased to see no one shirtting on the art style. For once I actually like it.

And so naturally I assumed everyone would dislike it. :D Be cool if they could adapt a regular Superman-centric story for once though, and not an Elseworlds type deal where Superman is Russian or evil or otherwise changed radically.

Pleased to see no one ****ting on the art style. For once I actually like it.

And so naturally I assumed everyone would dislike it. :D Be cool if they could adapt a regular Superman-centric story for once though, and not an Elseworlds type deal where Superman is Russian or evil or otherwise changed radically.
The animated Death of Superman is still my favorite Superman movie of all time. Having it written by Peter Tomasi didn’t hurt at all.

I would love to see them adapt Up in the Sky. That story is cinematic in scope and feel as it is. Break it into chapters the way it was written in the comics, but keep it as a singular movie. It has such potential.

Red-Band trailer is out, and it looks brutal!

The Red Band Trailer is freaking awesome!!!!

Now that’s a trailer!!! While the first one was meh…..this one shows the epic ness of this movie!!!

Once again, Pollack sounds awesome as Joker! Would be up for him reprising the role in the future!

Fantastic designs. So looking forward to this. Love GA's boxing glove!

This movie was such a Mess.. pacing is all over the place.. they tried as many story points from the entire 5 years run of Tom Taylor's Injustice comics in just under 1 Hour lol.

But it does have its moments.. I just Wish they went with the INVINCIBLE animated series route instead. Because the pacing moves at such a cut neck speed it really needs to breath.

This movie was such a Mess.. pacing is all over the place.. they tried as many story points from the entire 5 years run of Tom Taylor's Injustice comics in just under 1 Hour lol.

But it does have its moments.. I just Wish they went with the INVINCIBLE animated series route instead. Because the pacing moves at such a cut neck speed it really needs to breath.
You've seen it? I thought it was coming out on the 19th. And what's with the under one hour runtime? Everything I've seen says 80 mins.

Just finished it and.....it was...ok. Maybe like 5.5 or 6/10. The ending was rushed and apart from how fun the last big fight is....I wish that whole thing was left out of the film.

If you are a big Batman/Catwoman/Harley/Plastic Man fan then this is the film for you.

And the version you saw was under an hour?

It's 1hr18mins with credits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"