Injustice Animated film coming!

Yeah I agree with you guys if you were to compare this to the source material then it doesn’t deliver.

But for a 1 hour and 15 minute movie who hasn’t seen the source material then this movie rocks!!!

I enjoyed it for what it is. It was rushed and could’ve been longer or multiple parts. But for what it is…I loved it.

We already know the personalities and backstories for most of these characters so this just went straight to the point.

I give it a 5 out of 10.

Pros: * not terrible, say, like Justice League: War
* nice cameos from some minor DC characters, like the Atom, Mirror Master, and the Huntress

Cons: * animation and artwork were HORRIBLE, some of the worst I've seen since
Justice League: War. It tried to mimic the look of "Superman/Batman: Public Enemies",
only without success
* story was just strange, and the ending especially was very lame.

Its canon, in my book, but only just. I can imagine fans familiar with the Injustice comics and
video game (which I am not) would truly hate this incarnation.

This movie was a mess.

Started off as an adaption of the Tom Taylor Injustice video game tie-in comics and then just went way off the rails.

This was supposed to be about Superman becoming the villain of the games, but the movie ends that story by shoving the ending of the first game (the good Superman from a different universe coming in to stop the bad Superman) into what was supposed to be a prequel to the games. Its like if George Lucas inserted the final battle of Return of the Jedi into Revenge of the Syth. It feels unearned and out of nowhere.

Awful art (why do the character models all look like their knuckles are deformed?), and I didn't like the cast (why didn't they just bring back the cast from the games?). And they somehow managed to take Nightwing's weak death from the comic storyline and make it worse (the ghost stuff). Just bad.

Last edited:
The thing that annoyed me most:

Bringing in a Classic Superman just to job to Injustice Superman.

I finished all 175 of the original Injustice comics, then read Year Zero, and now I’m onto Injustice 2. This is truly one of the greatest DC storylines ever. I actually don’t hate the movie, but it could have and should have been way better. This is an incredible storyline, and I didn’t fully appreciate it until more recently. The stigma of a video game tie in comic made me largely ignore the story for years. It’s so so good, I love these types of Elseworlds stories for DC. They’re almost always more fun than the canon stories.

I hope we have another adaptation of Injustice being faithful to the comics in the future
after Injustice 3 comes out the story will become popular again but the best way to experience it is with the comics and games

since they introduced the multi verse in Justice Society....they could make the Man of Tomorrow Superman and his super friends in their universe to be the ones who will be going to the Injustice Dimension to stop the evil Superman.

Did they somehow connect this to Man of Tomorrow, World War 2 and Long Halloween???

I feel they missed a nice little nod by not having the Tomorrowverse's Darren Criss voice Earth-One Superman at the end.

This movie is horrible but the comics are some of the best DC content in years. Honestly Injustice is way better than any Rebirth or even New 52 comics I’ve read. Iconic stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"