Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
while I do agree we also have to remember Boon set a limited number slots and there mostlikely one more slot left as far as batman characters go. any more after that it will really upset the balance of things. he it's already doin so now. but it's most likelty to happen. There are other dc characters that'll fit this game that are good for fighting in this type of genre that are batman related. this why I hope tha dLc stuff won't be skin's if this happens. Irather it be actual work on actual character models that fix the balance if that happens.

Last edited:
Joker may be all we have left to the batman side of the roster. Bane is a possibility but may get scrapped for Doomsday. However, Ed Boon hinted his possible inclusion when asked on twitter. I'm sorta 50/50.

But I don't think we'll see much more on Batmans side of the table. And Kara probably won't make the cut, NRS don't like using clone characters, at least not anymore. I think we can expect a good diverse roster. The only problem is, a lot of the best diverse villains are Batman villains, and they hog a lot of the popularity. I can't see them going over 4 batman villains.

So far my predictions have been right.

While I get why so much of her is Freddy, it cheapens her appeal. Catwoman's bland enough of a choice as is.

It'd be nice if they showed some of the changes to the game they've talked about making in these reveal trailers.

It's cause she's a martial artist and her whip brings something unique despite what others might think . They can easily add in Roy Harper's/ arsenal's /Red arrow's baby momma(since she's a villain) and Sport's master to the roster with that kind of thinking. And that'll diversify things a little more since their not bat characters.

Last edited:
If the game ends up more than 5 non DLC Batman characters, then I can understand the "Batman & Friends" thing. Otherwise they're exaggerating.

If the game ends up more than 5 non DLC Batman characters, then I can understand the "Batman & Friends" thing. Otherwise they're exaggerating.

Then that better not happen or you'll never hear the end of it, other wise . lol

Injustice: Gods Among Us Will Explain Why Superman Can’t Kill Everybody

August 13, 2012 . 4:25pm“Why would Superman not beat everyone in a fight? Why would one punch not kill Batman? We will have an explanation in the story will make sense,” says Ed Boon.

source: siliconera

As I said before

Catwoman, huh? wel, can't say I'm surprised......meow.

Boon did say on his Twitter today that they have a TON of non-Batman characters coming to Injustice, and that they will "venture far out"........meow.

Speaking of the Superman thing here's yet another of those comments I came across on Youtube.

"um superman cant be beat game is **** if superman can be beat"

*facepalm*

Last edited:
Ok seriously stop bothering with the people who comment on you tube . wow. lol

I agree it's pre-mature to call this game "Batman and Friends" but I understand the frustration. Batman certainly has a popular cast of characters. I still hope Joker makes it but I hope they throw some other reveals out there first.

Netherrelm is probably trying to generate some attention by exploiting the Batman cast while memories of the recent movie are still fresh w/ more casual fans (non-comic reading fans).

Catwoman, huh? wel, can't say I'm surprised......meow.

Boon did say on his Twitter today that they have a TON of non-Batman characters coming to Injustice, and that they will "venture far out"........meow.

well theres only goin to be what, 28 some odd characters? Dont know what consists of a "ton". Theres only going to bew a few obscure characters.

Ok seriously stop bothering with the people who comment on you tube . wow. lol

Sorry, I know I shouldn't let that get to me, but that's the problem here. People analyze things instead of trying to enjoy them.

so is Catwoman the only new reveal for this week?? I hope not......

Sorry, I know I shouldn't let that get to me, but that's the problem here. People analyze things instead of trying to enjoy them.
The problem with those peeps that are analyzing is their not realizing there's a rational reason and it'll be explained . Just let things take their course and those peeps will shut their traps. And seriously some of them actually do know better. Their just speaking online saying stupid things for the sake of it. lol it's really nothing to worry about.

so is Catwoman the only new reveal for this week?? I hope not......
Most likely not their just streching thing out tile the actual gamescom event.

Last edited:
So what do you guys think about Catwoman? A lot of people talking about Batman cast in general and what other characters we can expect but not many actual opinions on today's reveal herself.

Although not at the top, she was on my wish list so I'm still pretty excited.

I really like her moves. She seems to be very quick and have a good variety slick moves with her claws and the whip. A match-up with another fast character, Nightwing or Flash, would be pretty intense.

I like her appearance and I'm very happy with her looks but (and don't hate on me for the "but") I honestly like the looks and voice of the Arkham City Catwoman more. She had a lot of independence and confidence, more fluid movement, and flaunted her sex appeal in the Arkham game. Seemed more like the modern comic. The voice for this Catwoman is a little high and irritating and her walk is goofy. Small complaints for a character that looks very well done overall.

So what do you guys think about Catwoman? A lot of people talking about Batman cast in general and what other characters we can expect but not many actual opinions on today's reveal herself.

Although not at the top, she was on my wish list so I'm still pretty excited.

I really like her moves. She seems to be very quick and have a good variety slick moves with her claws and the whip. A match-up with another fast character, Nightwing or Flash, would be pretty intense.

I like her appearance and I'm very happy with her looks but (and don't hate on me for the "but") I honestly like the looks and voice of the Arkham City Catwoman more. She had a lot of independence and confidence, more fluid movement, and flaunted her sex appeal in the Arkham game. Seemed more like the modern comic. The voice for this Catwoman is a little high and irritating and her walk is goofy. Small complaints for a character that looks very well done overall.

Yeah Arkham City's Catwoman has this one beat. I hate her voice it reminds me of the voice they gave her in MK vs. DC which was way too high pitched. The design isn't so bad though but what exactly was her super?

Gamescom is this Wed. right?

yep it's this week. Or actually it's next week and they just want to get a jump on things. I'm joking it's this week.

Last edited:
Looks nice. I can't wait to pet the kitty. Though I think we should have had a GL/Aquaman reveal or someone unexpected instead. Hopefully we'll get at least one more reveal.

Well they usually reveal two characters around the same time, so I'd say another is pretty likely.

Well this is my dream roster now:
Confirmed Heroes:
1.Batman
2.Superman
3.The Flash
4.Wonder Woman
5.Nightwing
6.Cyborg

Hero Wishlist:
7.Zatanna
8.Black Canary
9.Green Lantern
10.Aquaman
11.Green Arrow
12.Captain Marvel
13.Martian Manhunter
14.Swamp Thing

Confirmed Villains:
15.Solomon Grundy
16.Harley Quinn
17.Catwoman

Villain Wishlist:
18.Deathstroke
19.The Joker
20.Black Adam
21.Sinestro
22.Black Manta
23.Lobo
24.Circe
25.Lex Luthor
26.Captain Cold

DLC:
27.Huntress
28.Scarecrow
29.Poison Ivy
30.Blue Beetle
31.Booster Gold
32.Killer Croc
33.Gorilla Grodd
34.Bane

A schedule of all remaining game conferences for 2012 is here: http://www.lai.com/blog/?p=18

It's still a guessing game because we don't know how Netherrelm is spacing the character releases, we don't know which conferences Netherrelm will be at, nor do we know the 2013 release date of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"