Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to boon they are not fully finalized but there was an elimination process. and bat girl isn't in due the former one. As for super girl he settled that with twitter not so long ago . power girls in instead.

Last edited:
we know Boon favors Power Girl.

but did he say specifically that Supergirl's NOT in?

he's also said several times that Superboy isn't in, either. so........

that list above.............not sure if I believe it.......

yeah but the thing with supergirl and power girl was dealt with through twitter so to avoid trouble for him as well if he did that all on his on own . this one with superboy if true is some thing we are waiting to see if it's true or not. it's possible he's/ NRS is messing with people or if he changed his mind on SB or not , ether way he'll have to explain that him self.

when was supergirl/power girl dealt with?

the stupid vote on twitter when power girl won of the one you want after he put it up.
that's when.

also, looked at that Scott Devine's twitter.

according to his list........Superboy is playable after beating him.

also, no Doomsday on the list......but Darkseid ( but doesn't say he's playable ).......

the lack of Doomsday makes me question the accuracy........

lets wait for an actual video to confirm this all. or an article with pic's that don't look like a photo shop job.

oh, I actually hope that list is accurate. as long as Supergirl is in, I don't really care who else makes it in.......lol

but supposedly we're going to get a reveal tomorrow ( Aquaman, Shazam, Superboy ), according to that Scott Devine guy.....

so......we'll see.

The DLC has Beast Boy listed. I doubt he's in period. It was stated that Shang Tsung didn't have his ability to transform into anyone in the newer MK games(or in MK9's case just the character he was fighting against) was because the load times would take too long on the disc. I can imagine Beast Boy who's powers are shapeshifting into various animals not getting in for this reason.

So, is that list real or not?

only time can tell...

but my $$$ is on NO, the list doesnt make sense. Supergirl, Superboy, and Superman? Batgirl, Robin, Nightwing, and Batman? I think not

The DLC has Beast Boy listed. I doubt he's in period. It was stated that Shang Tsung didn't have his ability to transform into anyone in the newer MK games(or in MK9's case just the character he was fighting against) was because the load times would take too long on the disc. I can imagine Beast Boy who's powers are shapeshifting into various animals not getting in for this reason.

I guess it would be a little different. The problem with Shang Tsung is, that the game would have to read the information of nearly 30 characters, for possible transformations. With Beast Boy, you'd have a set amount of transformations, which are part of his own move set and the game doesn't have to load the information from other characters.

I have a feeling that the list is just wishful thinking.

it seems he REALLY wants Superboy to be in and has been asking Boon about it.

who is this guy anyway?? is he some insider?? or just a fan?

I like the list. 30 characters! I would miss Zatanna and Black Canary but that list has enough to make the game amazing.

Unfortunately, I have no idea to who this guy is or why we are listening to him. Anyone else have any details? Does he work for NR? Has he been accurate in the past?

It's the first I've heard of him he might work for them. But I rather wait for what's shown tomorrow to confirm what he says. so I'm treating what he says with a grain of salt. or that saying trust but confirm first. then you write him off if it turn out not to be true.

Looking at the guy's twitter history, the guy seems obsessed with Superboy. He keeps sending Boon a bunch of Superboy pics.

This is probably just some kid putting up his wishlist.

^^ I know, that's what makes me suspect.

and he goes around telling others that his list is official, that such and such are definitely in the game.............

so he's either trolling, or perhaps he's privy to info we don't have........

or that too.........lol

or maybe he's doing it to boost his twitter following/gain attention......

we are after all talking about him...........

oh, and I've just realized........I've made it past post #4,000!!!

Well done. I notice you've been here about as long as I have as well as having a post count ranging in the 4,000.

^^ yeah. congrats to you too.

it's taken a long time..............

back to Injustice, I do hope we get something tomorrow. Otherwise, Mr. Scott Devine has some splaining to do........lol

I'm not sure if I can believe that guy. I mean it wouldn't be the first time this has happened (The MvC3/UMvC3, MK & SFxT rosters were all leaked through people on the internet). But that Twitter account seems a bit shady.

ok we'll just let you cool down on your own lol useing leen people or at-least half of them like a kick boxer of all people, To make your point with bane. oy lol

that Kickboxer is a long time MMA fighter that beaten Brock Lesner, and he looks bigger but more lean than Brock. I think it’s a good example for reference in making a big character.

All thoses lean people are the same fighter. I was only using that pic as an Idea of how big the venom can transform Bane, But whatever, man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back