Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
knowing Joker, he'd probably be somewhere else entirely.

just like in TDK, Joker deliberately told Batman and Gordon the wrong locations for Dent and Rachel.

Joker will probably do the same thing to Superman. make him think he's saving the city from the bomb, but in reality, his actions will lead to the bomb detonating, killing the citizens including [BLACKOUT]Lois and their child[/BLACKOUT]

What UK collector's edition look like now.
injustice_collector_beauty_shot_uk.jpg

Wow, why is the UK version so much better than the US one? I have no interest in the US one since the statue is goofy looking, but the UK one is badass. :/

do you guys think we'll get a reveal via comic?

do you guys think we'll get a reveal via comic?

If the comic shows characters that have not been officially revealed by NR then we'll still be left wondering if the character is playable or just in the story.

They won't circle anyone and say this person is playable; rather, I think at most you will get hints from the comic. For example, if they show Sinestro and he's got a big role plus it's obvious that a lot of work went into his new look...taken with everything else we know it's a good bet he's playable. On the other hand, if they show Beast Boy and he's only there in the background w/out a lot of work going into a new look for him then odds seem to be against him being playable.

Update 1:
Gamestop's "Red Son" DLC trailer: link

Very short video but, through the modern miracle of the pause button, I was able to get some highlights: "Red Son" character skins, a stage that appears to be the Watchtower, a stage that appears to be a city at night (Gotham?), and Communist Superman punching Joker into space.

Update 2:
Cover for issue 4 of the comic:
injcomic-jpg.3372

Update 3: (from Twitter)
RT ‏@DamianTFJ @noobde no love for female characters in injustice? ;) EB: More girls on the way! Stay tuned. :)

Last edited:
I hope we start seeing more "obscure" characters in the remaining roster spots.

they keep saying they will showcase them, but so far most of the characters have been pretty mainstream.

I have feeling we'll be seeing aquaman in the 4th issue

I think you are right. Even if NR doesn't officially show a screen shot or video it looks like we may get to check out his look in 3 weeks through the comic. Much hype!

Also excited about Boon's announcement of more girls in Injustice. I think Zatanna might have been teased. Power Girl was the subject of much discussion a few months ago also. I'm also hoping for Black Canary and a Supergirl alt for Power Girl

As far as the Red Son trailer, I'm personally pre-ordering from Gamestop so I can get that content. I like the looks of Red Son Superman...may bring it out in multiplayer play ever now and then just to show something different. Never read "Red Son" but I just ordered the trade off Amazon (only $10)

Last edited:
if no Supergirl/Power Girl, I would be fine with Wonder Girl, Stargirl, and/or Black Canary.

are there any other blonde DC heroines??

(yes, I have a thing for blondes........:o)

Really looking forward to the females now that Deathstroke and Aquaman are confirmed.

if no Supergirl/Power Girl, I would be fine with Wonder Girl, Stargirl, and/or Black Canary.

are there any other blonde DC heroines??

(yes, I have a thing for blondes........:o)

The only one i could think off is Terra from Teen Titans. I would really like if they have a Teen Titans dlc pack. With the new teen titans cast and a mission list or stroy mode with the terror of trigon and the judus contract.

Red Son Superman looks pissed and awesome! Super stoked to play in that costume, and I wonder how the Red Son storyline will tie into this game. Its interesting some of the challenge missions appear to be comic based. Also that gamestop video is probably the first video of the Joker in action. I’ve seen issue 4 of the comic, looks pretty obvious they are approaching Aquaman, maybe to try and get him to join their side? No batman present...im beginning to think this is gonna be dark JLA vs Bruce and his rebellion. As far as the ladies the only ones im really hoping to see in the game are Black Canary, Zatanna, Power Girl, and Poison Ivy.

They’ve been doing pretty good on obscure characters IMO, it seems like the heroes each have at least one of their main villains included. If the reports about captain cold, ares, and black adam are true they are all pretty obscure to the non comic world, even characters like grundy and cyborg are fairly obscure

The only one i could think off is Terra from Teen Titans. I would really like if they have a Teen Titans dlc pack. With the new teen titans cast and a mission list or stroy mode with the terror of trigon and the judus contract.

oh, yeah. forgot about Terra. her powers would be unique.

and I'd love for a TT DLC story pack, too.

in fact, I'd like to see more of the Red Son story part.

No Aquaman yet?

not yet........but based on all the magazine reports, it's pretty much a certainty he's in and playable.

oh, and Boon said more girls on the way. so that means more than one. I'd say include at least 3 more. 2 more heroes and 1 villain.

So is there a chance that there are more than one super?? Cause i would really like if so.

Update 1:
Per Twitter - Ed Boon ‏@noobde RT ‏@MoscoReviews @noobde Any videos for Injustice coming? not had one in ages... EB: You're right and we do have some brewing. Coming soon.

Update 2:
Screen still of Joker w/ yet another weapon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvpnokAojGY

This reveal makes me think of the screen still where Boon teased the Penguin and Martian Manhunter. His computer screen showed Joker beating the hell out of someone who was not in the pic.....what do you think about this theory? that pic was from the story; the person getting the beatdown was Robin, the game is going to then have a playable Red Hood.

Update 3:
Rumor is that there are 28 playable characters instead of 24 and that the back cover of the game indicates there is, in fact, a tag mode: link

the best chance seems to rest with Power Girl.

I meant another super move. Instead of having one maybe there are two.
Like Flash using the speed force to create a tornado, while he is punching the opponent at high speeds. Wonder Woman using god mode like in the new 52, and Batman getting his original counter super as a second.

More than one super move would be great. Other games have done it successfully. I love having about 3 super move options for the characters in UMvC3; it adds cinematic drama to the fight, it keeps the fights a little more fresh in that you aren't always seeing the same moves, and there is an element of strategy b/c you have to use the right one at the right time if you want it to land. SFIV has a system where you pick one hyper move from a selection of two to roll with for the duration of your game; an experienced other player knows what super move his opponent has picked and so there is an extra layer of strategy to the game.

I kind of wish they had worked on an extra super move for each character rather than that weird meter gambling mini-game they have. The dialogue for that could be cool but it seems like it's going to interrupt the flow of the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"