Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm more concerned with this story. mk story was horrible and the direction

She does have combat skills. But she uses magic as well.
hmm she's more too dependent on her magic for any one reader wise to notice. I think that's the problem.

which version they have redone the story you know alot. especially with the last few installments.

Though the story was a bit cheesy in MK the cutscenes were the best Ive scene in any fighting game.

Keeping in mind DC are involved this time storywise so I expect a better story.

Boon: "2 Reese's left. When I reach 0 maybe we should announce a new character"

How long does it take to eat some Reese's Cups? Good grief. Any Reese's in my house would be gone in 30 seconds. Man up and eat it then reveal a character.

Boon: "2 Reese's left. When I reach 0 maybe we should announce a new character"

How long does it take to eat some Reese's Cups? Good grief. Any Reese's in my house would be gone in 30 seconds. Man up and eat it then reveal a character.

bad news, as posted on Boon's Twitter.........

someone left a GIANT, 1 lb Reeses on his desk..............:wow:

sooooooo..........I guess we're going to have to wait a while more..........:csad:

cuz that's a big ass Reeses!! lol

Maybe he has this

tumblr_mckhraOOQ91ra36hro1_1280.jpg

^^^ is that real/edible??!!! :wow:

now I'm getting hungry.........lol

Damnit Boon, dont turn me against Reese's peanut butter cups, I love them too dearly, but if you keep teasin like this......!!

that giant Reeses is going to be there till Xmas........isn't it??? lol

and, is there any, ANY DC character who might be hinted at through Reeses ( maybe the color scheme? )?

if it were a giant Oreo, I could say it might be hinting at Martian Manhunter ( he likes Oreos, doesn't he? ).

that giant Reeses is going to be there till Xmas........isn't it??? lol

and, is there any, ANY DC character who might be hinted at through Reeses ( maybe the color scheme? )?

if it were a giant Oreo, I could say it might be hinting at Martian Manhunter ( he likes Oreos, doesn't he? ).
Aquaman is orange

I knew we wouldn't get another character for a while. Thats kind of whats making me lose interest in the game. Not getting anything new for a while.

I knew we wouldn't get another character for a while. Thats kind of whats making me lose interest in the game. Not getting anything new for a while.

That's good marketing though. If every game company gave everything away early, the game will come out kind of out of nowhere with nothing to make people really care.

You have to keep people excited in short bursts because come launch time, you have a ton of media anyhow. You aren't supposed to be excited yet, they are still developing. Like anybody, of course I want to know everything now, but I kind of would hate to at the same time.

I think they are going to do some serious reveals soon, like new game mechanics or modes, seems like they have a lot up their sleeve

Yeah I wouldn't want everything either but I would like little things like once every 3 weeks or something and Deathstroke has Black and Orange on him........ Reese = Deathstroke?

I think they are going to do some serious reveals soon, like new game mechanics or modes, seems like they have a lot up their sleeve

cant wait till they reveal the game's "challenge tower"

took me ages to beat the challenge tower on MK and what was even better was the fact I managed to beat End game with my fav character "Rain"

thats awesome RCM! I beat the challenge tower with Ermac and his easy 45% combo before he got nerfed :( but hes still powerful. I was close to beating it with Johnny Cage as hes my main. If Rain was released at that time I might have used him because I can do some serious combos with Rain, probably more hits then anyone else in the game

so I've been thinking about Power Girl and Supergirl being in this game.

since they are essentially alternate versions of the same character, would you mind if NRS basically combined the 2 into one character?

so basically, the NRS version of Power Girl IS Kara Zor-el, Superman's cousin ( no alternative universe stuff ).

she's adopted the superhero codename of Power Girl. her costume could combine elements of both Power Girl and Supergirl. and her personality could be closer to Power Girl's ( more direct, in your face attitude ).

I could live with that, if that's the case........

it wouldn't really make sense to have BOTH characters in. and this way you avoid the whole having to explain the alternate universe thing with Power Girl ( otherwise, that would open the door to other alt. universe characters ).

I don't think they are going to take the time to explain character origins in this game (expect for maybe a quick info on a load screen or concept art pages) so you can think of Power Girl / Supergirl any way you want.

Personally, even though it's not true to the comic, I'm just going to think of her as a more adult Supergirl anyway. Maybe she just changed her name and look a little to step out of her cousin's shadow.

I don't think they are going to take the time to explain character origins in this game (expect for maybe a quick info on a load screen or concept art pages) so you can think of Power Girl / Supergirl any way you want.

Personally, even though it's not true to the comic, I'm just going to think of her as a more adult Supergirl anyway. Maybe she just changed her name and look a little to step out of her cousin's shadow.

and if that is indeed the route they take, I'd be fine with that.

Is anyone else a little irritated that Boon basically teased that a reveal was imminent and now it's been a few days. This, on top of the character poll teases and the non reveal of any Green Lantern or Joker footage, is annoying.

It's true they shouldn't announce stuff like that, But if keep getting ticked off at times when devs are told to say stuff and they don't deliver, I'd be a really gray haired man before my time . He's not a pizza delivery service that's motto is they will bring us what he said on time and he really didn't set a deadline date for when it'll be shown. They'll do it when their ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"