Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like all of the renders but if i had to nit pick one thing, it would be Harleys Eyes..... they just look derpy

batman-full_0_0.png

the suit itself is pretty cool, but not a fan of the cowl
Pretty much how I feel about it

I was thinking, how would they make Black Canary, Zatanna and Martian Manhunter armourish? I was thinking they could give Zatanna and Black Canary metal one pieces but that might look stupid.

I guess I'd kill Batman on the spot at that point. Or at the very least severely incapacitate him. How many innocent people had to die, because he wants to protect a mass murdering psychopath?

This is the one thing that I can't stand about the Batman.
I hated the fact that Batman treated Joker's dead body with such respect in the Arkham City game. Seal Team 6 had no respect for UBL’s body. They were sitting on his body bag in the helicopter, and they drop it on the floor in the hanger, like if it was a piece of trash..
I feel like the whole rule that Batman does not kill was only made by writers, to make more Joker stories.

I thought that whole issue was handled phenomenally in Under the Red Hood movie.

that was a pretty decent trailer, kinda worries me that catwoman and green arrow have almost the identical super move

Batman looks anorexic. Even Wonder Woman and Nightwing have more muscle than he does. Also, where the hell is GL's render?

Yeah, also, Deathstroke without his mask! Kinda of worried that haven't seen any other characters...

eventhubs is saying at 1:49 you can see a thanagarian type character swooping down against Lex, hawkman/hawkgirl maybe?

edit - just rewatched the video, its definitely hawkgirl! im glad hopefully one of the hawks will make it in as playable

THAT TRAILER WAS EPIC.
WONDER WOMAN VS DEATHSTROKE!!!!
THE STORY ARC WILL BE ON HELL OF A RIDE.

Also, did anybody notice Hawkgirl.

now that's a trailer to get excited about! That should have been the "huge" trailer they released last week! lol

so we're possibly getting Raven and Hawkgirl as playables. If so, I predict one more villain female to round out the ladies' roster.

New Alt Costumes:
Wonder Woman, Themiscyra warrior - everywhere in the trailer
Dictator Superman - 0:49 and 0:52
Flash, alternative helm and shoulders look - 1:17
Nightwing, Red/New 52 look - 1:37
Harley Quinn, no hair color - 1:38
Lex Luthor, more advanced and streamlined look, glowing 'L' - 1:38
Deathstrooke, no helm or mask - 1:42

New Stage Info:
Themiscyra stage - 1:08
Gotham, Rooftop of Gotham PD (you can see the bat-signal light) - 1:10
Gotham, Crime Alley - 1:23
Wayne Manor - 1:30
Dessert Airfield (Ferris Air?) - 1:52

New Characters:
Sinestro? Yellow Lantern Jordan? - 1:47
Hawkgirl - 1:49

Also, the lack of Bane and Grundy action in that trailer was disappointing.

I just looked again and noticed something else:

There is a Sinestro Corps Jordan - Pause at 1:36, stage has a yellow light so the coloring is a little off but it is clearly Jordan, although not the same Green Lantern outfit as seen earlier in the trailer. It has the Sinestro Corps logo. The later scene at 1:47 has a yellow lantern putting a broken Batman mask on the table...looks like it's from the same match in the game.

Does this mean that Sinestro is not in game but Yellow Lantern Hal Jordan is?

I still hope Sinestro shows up. I think he wouldn't pass up the chance to see Hal fall from grace and become a Yellow Lantern.

so if Raven's in, I wonder if her alt costume will be similar to her 52 costume, as god-awful as it is:

2841965-screen_shot_2013_01_30_at_6.25.00_am.png

I still hope Sinestro shows up. I think he wouldn't pass up the chance to see Hal fall from grace and become a Yellow Lantern.

Aside from the obvious color differences, yellow Lanterns are going to have different constructs than Green Lanterns. I'm wondering if Hal Jordan will be in 2 roster spots...Green Lantern and Yellow Lantern. Sinestro/Jordan alts seem likely for the Yellow spot and could even also work for the Green spot (hopefully so will John Stewart)

Last edited:
Why does everyone think Raven is in? Did I miss something?

Why does everyone think Raven is in? Did I miss something?

a few weeks back, there was a pic in an XBOX magazine article which showed Raven in the background facing Lex. so we know she's "in" the game, we just don't know if she's playable.

20_raveninj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"