Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the demo we were also shown a variety of characters that may or may not be playable. The list includes Hawk Girl, Aquaman, Doomsday, Raven, Ares, Bane, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, and Sinestro. They could be seen in various cut scenes fighting already confirmed characters. We've reached out to WB and NetherRealm for more information about the roster and will update this article if we hear back.

I think that all of those listed above are playable since only 3 are left to be announced.

im liking hawkgirls costume, its mainly classic with a NRS update, but its not over the top (no shoulder pads thank god)

And even if she had shoulder pads, at least it would fit her character.

Lol how the hell can anyone comment on low or high tier when the game isn't even out? What a load of garbage.

Also, cool to see Hawkgirl and Sinestro made it. I'm wondering how Sinestro will differ from Hal.

Dude my comment wasn't about tier list. I don't think you can really figure that out until people have been playing the game for a while. Who knows what the tier list is at this point...they can showcase a low tier character in such a way that makes them look badass any time they want.

I was wondering if they present the fight in such a way to build hype over characters we aren't going to see again and to possibly save something new and fresh for later for characters we are going to see again. I don't see why they wouldn't. We already know the fights are somewhat scripted to showcase stage interactions and to work in everybody's special.

The original trailer that first featured Hawkgirl has different armor so I think we've seen both sets now:

hawkgirl_zps763ea3cf.jpg

Voted Sinestro and GA. Definitely the toughest choices so far. Really want to see some gameplay with the new characters, but i just like Green Arrow too much. Well, Supes and GA are gonna win anyway so it doesn't really matter.

voted sinestro and and Mr. Queen

Dude my comment wasn't about tier list. I don't think you can really figure that out until people have been playing the game for a while. Who knows what the tier list is at this point...they can showcase a low tier character in such a way that makes them look badass any time they want.

I was wondering if they present the fight in such a way to build hype over characters we aren't going to see again and to possibly save something new and fresh for later for characters we are going to see again. I don't see why they wouldn't. We already know the fights are somewhat scripted to showcase stage interactions and to work in everybody's special.

Sorry, dude, I should've clipped your comment further. My reply was in response to how you said people on forums were bashing Grundy as low tier, and that's who my comment was addressed to. I wasn't meaning to infer you personally were saying he was low tier.

Poor wording on my part!

Jennifer Hale as Hawkgirl! Nice.

Voting for Sinestro and Hawkgirl.(I already know Supes is gonna beat the former.)

Hawkgirl looks awesome! In the absence of Supergirl/Power Girl, I can see myself maining HG, after Superman, of course.

but is HG considered a power character or gadget character?

Hawkgirl looks awesome! In the absence of Supergirl/Power Girl, I can see myself maining HG, after Superman, of course.

but is HG considered a power character or gadget character?
If it's mostly based from comic's she'd be tech. if it's a mix from the animated JL to JLU she'd be both power/tech.

Last edited:
Am I the only one having trouble getting the Flash Avatar stuff ? I liked the page on Facebook long ago. But it keeps asking me to like it

I think I'd like it if Hawkgirl is a fast and heavy damaging tech character.

ah, I see. thanks.

I should also say hawk girls tech isn't easy to see m until you actually see them in action or they show it in a special way. They look Ancient just glancing at them. Besides the wings which are tech too. Well we'll see what they'll do with her.

Sorry, dude, I should've clipped your comment further. My reply was in response to how you said people on forums were bashing Grundy as low tier, and that's who my comment was addressed to. I wasn't meaning to infer you personally were saying he was low tier.

Poor wording on my part!

No worries.

Am I the only one having trouble getting the Flash Avatar stuff ? I liked the page on Facebook long ago. But it keeps asking me to like it

its not working for me either, I think its because you can only choose 1 reward, the green arrow skin, or the theme, so I picked the GA costume and now cant get the theme unfortunately :(

Well, the Arrow skin is the better deal.

I'm confused by Hawgirl's origins and Wikipedia didn't help. I only know her from the Justice League cartoon where she was given alien origins, organic wings, and a love affair w/ John Stewart. In the comics she seems to have several identities as a result of reincarnation. Additionally I can't figure out whether she loves Hawkman, whether she's Egyptian or alien in origin, and whether her wings are organic or artificial.

Regardless, I'm glad she's in the game. She's different, she looked pretty fierce in the JL cartoon, and her character model looks great. Can't wait to see what she has to offer on Friday. Hopefully she has some ways to approach from different directions or otherwise get around some of the great anti-air moves other characters seem to have.

its not working for me either, I think its because you can only choose 1 reward, the green arrow skin, or the theme, so I picked the GA costume and now cant get the theme unfortunately :(

I don't think so: I got both. My avatar is wearing the Flash shirt as we speak.

I'm confused by Hawgirl's origins and Wikipedia didn't help. I only know her from the Justice League cartoon where she was given alien origins, organic wings, and a love affair w/ John Stewart. In the comics she seems to have several identities as a result of reincarnation. Additionally I can't figure out whether she loves Hawkman, whether she's Egyptian or alien in origin, and whether her wings are organic or artificial.

Regardless, I'm glad she's in the game. She's different, she looked pretty fierce in the JL cartoon, and her character model looks great. Can't wait to see what she has to offer on Friday. Hopefully she has some ways to approach from different directions or otherwise get around some of the great anti-air moves other characters seem to have.
it's cause they mashed up all the event's from the crisis's each time dc did them.. the original origins was they were Egyptian rulers and they were aliens that crash landed there and cause of some device they kept reincarnating to make them selves immortal that way. they were cops prior to the ruler thing.

Any way here's a better place if you want info
The Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
Welcome to the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe, an internet encyclopedia of the past, present and future of the DC Universe. ABOUT THE GUIDE.

Last edited:
Ah Hawkgirl and Sinestro. This roster keeps getting better and better. I hope that Sinestro's constructs are just overall more brutal. I think that alone will make him different enough from Green Lantern

Since they started to make Green Lantern video games they already made it very clear, in alot of video interviews and other wise, what set's Hal apart from the others is that he always defaults to the earth style Gatling and turrets type guns and always use's earth type air planes as his signature thing. the other lanterns don't seem to do that. Even the other known ones from earth don't do that as attacks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"