Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, it was hair.

As much as I dislike her being in the game, at least she has a pretty awesome design. Good job, NRS.

Ares looks appropriately awesome as well.

All these pics are available for purchase at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/gifts?ch=godsamongus

Full size of the Killer Frost pic:
designall.dll

Thanks for the pics!
Killer Frost looks great and Ares looks like I expected him to look.

oh, I'll have to look for that picture then.

the costume was never the problem, though.

so she can have awesome gameplay/moves, good costumes, good story, but you wouldnt want to play with her unless her face was designed prettier? im just failing to see the sense or logic in that, but to each their own :p

RavenX, here is the alt, I guess her skin is red? its hard to tell, her face looks maybe even worse on this costume then her primary, but i'd need to see up close

ravenaltt_zps6713b241.jpg

WW is pretty fugly too :p

Seems they fixed up WW compared to when she was first revealed,As for Raven..Why does her face in particular even matter?It won't be visible much in motion except just during her intro/celebration&super,It's how she plays that matters!

I loath Batman's default look But I'm still excited to play as him as he's my favorite DC character,Good thing he has Arkham&New 52 skins though,Batman looks ugly But rest is still him and same thing with Raven.

Raven should have her TV cartoon look as an alt.and not her default one,Game is based on the comics mythology and not a certain medium like animated shows.

yeah, to each their own. but the visual appeal of a character is also very important......to me at least........especially the girls...........lol

yeah, it's hard to tell about the alt face from that pic.

I thought the above red Raven pic actually looks like it will have an improved face. I agree it's very hard to really tell anything though.

There should be hope for Raven to have an improved voice since Tara Strong confirmed she did voice work for the character.

I think Nightwing looks badass!

dodgers2213 can't see the "thorn" version of doomsday. Could you reupload it?

This is disgusting. Should we scrutinize every detail for all the male characters, and only play the ones that are attractive enough?

Not every woman needs to have the perfect face. Raven already has the body of a supermodel. Ugh the things we choose to care about.

This is disgusting. Should we scrutinize every detail for all the male characters, and only play the ones that are attractive enough?

I'm not attracted to males, so I wouldn't scrutinize a male face

Not every woman needs to have the perfect face. Raven already has the body of a supermodel. Ugh the things we choose to care about.

if they didnt have a perfect face, it'd be more like real life, true. But I like my fantasy girls to be cute like their comic counter parts.

That said, Raven is the only one that really bugs me

Yeah, Injustice having an Adult Raven loyal to George Perez (creator) design getting bashed by people who want the Loli Raven by Tara Strong is getting very silly. :BA

Huh, it was hair.

As much as I dislike her being in the game, at least she has a pretty awesome design. Good job, NRS.

Ares looks appropriately awesome as well.
yeah, I already mentioned already on that issue with the hood. there was no way that was a hood to me . lol don't worry I'm not that type that rubs things in. but I do know my comic characters. had a feeling it was her. I agree with you on Ares

Yeah, Injustice having an Adult Raven loyal to George Perez (creator) design getting bashed by people who want the Loli Raven by Tara Strong is getting very silly. :BA

I prefer the latter. Now excuse me while I go hang myself.

Finally read issue 11. For a second there I was honestly expecting this.

Wait, who said the looks Would keep us from playing as the character? My opinion on the character's look won't make me not play as him, just not as that alternate design.

Secondly, most of the scrutiny is based on artistic and characterization purposes. Personally, I think the massive armor look of Nightwing is out of character and bulky looking. Why not express our opinions on it? Should we only say positive things in these threads? If that's the case, this play will get very boring.

And what separates the men from the women? I've scrutinized all genders and species equally. I think Raven looks pretty terrible overall. And every woman having the body of a super model is ridiculous, but that's the gaming world, nerd fantasies. Live with it.

And finally, what else are we supposed to care about? It's a VIDEO GAME. What else matters but gameplay, appearance and story? We've talked the story to death, haven't played the game yet, and the newest reveals have been appearance based.... What should we talk about? Or should everyone go on hiatus until the game releases?

Its nice to know that Black Canary is existent in the Injustice universe.

First Green Arrows "Canaries Kiss"
Then Harleys "A little bird told me" (Which probably refers to Hawkgirl or Raven"
and finally Deathstrokes outro when it says "Open contracts" in the Day 3 PAX Interview it has a list of open contracts, heres the list (I added the hero/villain persona to ones that were just the names of the person):

Leonard Snart - Captain Cold
Garfield Logan - Beast Boy
Victor Stone - Cyborg
Walter Lanter/Lanier/Lanler? (No clue who that is)
Barbara Gordon - Batgirl/Oracle
Batman
BlackCanary <3 (Weirdly it was written without a space between Black and Canary)
Gorilla Grodd
Grant Wilson - Ravager
Courtney Whitmore - Stargirl
Blue Beetle
Donna Troy - Wonder Girl
Floyd Lawton - Deadshot
Kyle Rayner - Green Lantern
James Jesse - Trickster
Dick Grayson - Nightwing
Bart Allen - Impulse
Hal Jordan - Green Lantern

At least its confirmation that these characters exist in the Injustice world

Killer Frost alternate:
gnwGguv.jpg

Ares:
lXtDM7d.jpg
Never cared for Killer Frost, but Mohawk Killer Frost? I'm sold.
Ares looks awesome too. I'm gonna pick him as my main. Well, my 4th main. :dry:

Well, to be completely honest, I do find Injustice's GL and Supes somewhat ugly, but does anybody really care? Discussions about hot/not hot enough women are way more interesting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"