Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans of Injustice: Gods Among Us, please sign up to InjusticeSociety.com, a new dedicated Injustice: Gods Among Us and DC Comics website. Where you can learn everything from comics to technical Fighting Game knowledge regarding the game. Please sign up, and spread the word.

Follow the twitter, @InjustSociety

still havent pre-ordered this, can't decide to get it at game or amazon

game has annouced the red son dlc but it £8 dearer, where as amazon mentions no dlc but is under £40

Buddy of mine is getting his copy at Best Buy... He talked to me about trading codes. I was never a big fan of the Red Son story (it's good...But I think I'd rather have Blackest Night stuff) so this could be a plus.

...If the Codes are universal that is and not specific to consoles. If so..No go.

Its nice to know that Black Canary is existent in the Injustice universe.

First Green Arrows "Canaries Kiss"
Then Harleys "A little bird told me" (Which probably refers to Hawkgirl or Raven"
and finally Deathstrokes outro when it says "Open contracts" in the Day 3 PAX Interview it has a list of open contracts, heres the list (I added the hero/villain persona to ones that were just the names of the person):

Leonard Snart - Captain Cold
Garfield Logan - Beast Boy
Victor Stone - Cyborg
Walter Lanter/Lanier/Lanler? (No clue who that is)
Barbara Gordon - Batgirl/Oracle
Batman
BlackCanary <3 (Weirdly it was written without a space between Black and Canary)
Gorilla Grodd
Grant Wilson - Ravager
Courtney Whitmore - Stargirl
Blue Beetle
Donna Troy - Wonder Girl
Floyd Lawton - Deadshot
Kyle Rayner - Green Lantern
James Jesse - Trickster
Dick Grayson - Nightwing
Bart Allen - Impulse
Hal Jordan - Green Lantern

At least its confirmation that these characters exist in the Injustice world

Blue Beetle is the only character that I wish was on the game. A whole young justice pack would of been cool, with impulse, superboy, whomever. If they could get all the rights they could really make some money on this game character, and alternate skin wise. I like the red son batman, imagine playing in this game as Adam West batman, or Christian Bales haha, I know the size on Bane doesn't work and it wont happen but a dark knight trilogy costume pack I'd pay whatever for, to be able to play as that bane, Catwoman, batman, and joker.

I think we'll get movie costumes, at the very least a MOS costume for Supes in June.

I thought NRS confirmed at some point there would be no movie costumes...

I thought NRS confirmed at some point there would be no movie costumes...

I have no idea, but i assume itd be a wasted opportunity for WB to get some extra coin or publicity if they dont release a MoS outfit near the launch of the film.

Here is a question for the UK people...

Where is it best to pre-order this game? I read all these American people on here talking about pre-ordering here or there for this or that special skins and whatever packs... what do we us UK folks have for options? Any help would be great.

So far I have it pre-ordered for £36.99 from blahdvd

Thanks people.

Zavvi.com offers the game for £37.98 and it comes with the Arkham skin pack. And for £44.98, you can get the Mortal Kombat/Injustice bundle. Good deal if you don't have MK yet.

Is that all we get here?? Jeez...

Ps. How do you guys put big gif files as your avatar? :(

New 52 Superman alt.
599370_525870680798885_791860493_n.jpg

To me it looks beter than the default mode. Still waiting to see how the WW one looks next.

I dont really like the new 52 looks, but im still tempted to order the CE for the comic book and skins

Is that all we get here?? Jeez...

The UK collectors edition statue is 3" smaller but it looks so much more badass than the one we get here in the US, Plus you get a steelbook with it, we don't. Then the new 52 skins and special comic book. I wanted the uk collectors but on amazon.co.uk offers it and they won't ship the US. Could of got it from like the France amazon or German but didn't want everything in a foreign language.

At Game you get red son for a little more than the regular edition, its all the same dlc and stuff, the retailers that offer it are of course all that differs with each region.

id get the UK edition if I would be able to get DLC, but DLC will be region locked

I like the New 52 Superman skin. They had the Batman one up a few weeks ago and I really liked that as well. ...I have a feeling I'll be mostly using these New 52 looks for the majority of the time I play this game.

God i want that new 52 Supes skin. I almost wanna get the CE just to get it at launch.

God i want that new 52 Supes skin. I almost wanna get the CE just to get it at launch.

no lie, the new 52 really twisted my arm to go with the battle edition. I already have a stick but screw it, i'll gladly have another

52 skins come with the collectors edition and/or battle edition :p

Wait, who said the looks Would keep us from playing as the character? My opinion on the character's look won't make me not play as him, just not as that alternate design.

Secondly, most of the scrutiny is based on artistic and characterization purposes. Personally, I think the massive armor look of Nightwing is out of character and bulky looking. Why not express our opinions on it? Should we only say positive things in these threads? If that's the case, this play will get very boring.

And what separates the men from the women? I've scrutinized all genders and species equally. I think Raven looks pretty terrible overall. And every woman having the body of a super model is ridiculous, but that's the gaming world, nerd fantasies. Live with it.

And finally, what else are we supposed to care about? It's a VIDEO GAME. What else matters but gameplay, appearance and story? We've talked the story to death, haven't played the game yet, and the newest reveals have been appearance based.... What should we talk about? Or should everyone go on hiatus until the game releases?

If you look around you'll find that there have been some on here saying they won't play a character because they're ugly, and all in all after looking at a few pics taken from the gameplay Raven actually isn't terrible looking at least not as much as people are over exaggerating her to be.

Also I've been lurking on this thread not saying much for awhile mainly because the majority of the post are people moaning ad groaning about stupid ****, there is a complaint about every little thing and its a tad ridiculous. If NR doesn't release any thing there's complaints, when they do release something there's still complaints. Opinions are cool but I'm honestly surprised some of y'all are even still getting the game with the amount of complaints yall have.

If you look around you'll find that there have been some on here saying they won't play a character because they're ugly, and all in all after looking at a few pics taken from the gameplay Raven actually isn't terrible looking at least not as much as people are over exaggerating her to be.

Also I've been lurking on this thread not saying much for awhile mainly because the majority of the post are people moaning ad groaning about stupid ****, there is a complaint about every little thing and its a tad ridiculous. If NR doesn't release any thing there's complaints, when they do release something there's still complaints. Opinions are cool but I'm honestly surprised some of y'all are even still getting the game with the amount of complaints yall have.

I understand there are some people overreacting about little things and being unreasonable. But that doesn't cover the many people looking at those aspects from a pure design standpoint. I'll probably get the game, play as everyone, decide my "main" after I play as all of them (deciding on one at this stage is simply fanboy-ish) and play it casually with my friends.

my only point before was that there are a number of people here just discussing, even though there are clearly some giving all of us with some dislikes a bad name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"