Playstation Insomniac's Spider-Man 2

Kravens last Hunt semi-adaption? I wonder if they'll introduce Brock or have Osborn be the Symbiote.
Kraven followed by Venom was pretty funny. I was so confused at first. :hehe:

Didn't they set up the symbiote with Harry last game?

Kraven followed by Venom was pretty funny. I was so confused at first. :hehe:

Didn't they set up the symbiote with Harry last game?
Sort of. A lot of people assumed that was just going to be how Peter ends up with the symbiote and Harry wasn't actually going to be Venom

Good gravy this looks frigging amazing!!!! Day 1 purchase.

But, 2023!!!! :csad:

Sigghhhh

simpsons-hook-it-to-my-veins.gif

As much as I want Venom to be Brock, it`s more likely that it`ll just be Harry.
Glad to have him anyway. I hope we have fun with the black suit before we get to face it.

Venom will probably be Harry. Which, fine do whatever you want. If you guys can deliver me something almost as good as the 1st game, then make Venom whoever you want.

I kind of hope Norman doesn't go Green Goblin until a 3rd game at this point. Venom can be a fine final boss.

Need to get a PS5 for this. Does anyone know if they are having Peter as the original PS4 design or are they using the 'younger looking' re-mastered version ?

Venom will probably be Harry. Which, fine do whatever you want. If you guys can deliver me something almost as good as the 1st game, then make Venom whoever you want.

I kind of hope Norman doesn't go Green Goblin until a 3rd game at this point. Venom can be a fine final boss.
I'm guessing they're saving Goblin for the third game. Assuming something happens to Harry in this if or even if he isn't Venom. You already have Kraven, Venom and presumably Wraith and Lizard.
Need to get a PS5 for this. Does anyone know if they are having Peter as the original PS4 design or are they using the 'younger looking' re-mastered version ?
The re-mastered version is the version going forward

I'm guessing they're saving Goblin for the third game. Assuming something happens to Harry in this if or even if he isn't Venom. You already have Kraven, Venom and presumably Wraith and Lizard.

The re-mastered version is the version going forward

I think it makes the most sense to do Green Goblin in number 3. Have him go mad after whatever happens with Harry in this one.

Wraith I have no strong feelings toward, but Lizard...yes please!!!!

Perfect casting.

I'm guessing Harry dies at the end of this game, and that pushes Norman over the edge and into becoming a vengeful Goblin in game three.

On this issue of the remastered design....I like the original design more too. But I don't care about the change enough to skip a potentially amazing sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"