Intelligence

Had no clue it started tonight. As a big fan of Chuck, this has my interest.

Cool, it's Red Riding Hood from Once Upon A Time. :hrt:

There's not much that's original about the show, but I like it so far and I will keep watching it. Good production values, style, and presentation. It doesn't look like your typical procedural. Looks more higher end. It does concern me because I hope its not too expensive to produce.

One good twist was the goofy sidekick that every show like this has turns out to be a traitor and turncoat in the first episode. It looks like the scientist and mentor to the hero's son will be the goofy sidekick for the rest of the show and take Amos' place.

I like Josh Holloway in this role. He reminds me a bit of Mark Valley. He's got a natural charisma and a traditional American square jawed action hero look.

I like just straight action shows like this, so I will keep tuning in.

I never watched Chuck much so I leaned towards six million dollar man.

Yeah this looks like a safe CBS procedural that will last for 8 seasons

By then there will be a spin off with a female agent with the chip

Followed by a special two night event where both shows crossover

:whatever:

The pilot was eh. It wasn't bad but nothing special either. I like Josh Holloway though, so I will be tuning in for now atleast.

Not bad.

Annoyed a bit by the somewhat sad background story of the secret service agent.

I like the male lead character, Gabriel. Too bad Amos turned because they look like a fun tag team in the lab.

With the ending scene it's now the six million dollar man & the bionic woman. :woot:

It was okay.

The story of when the secret service agent protected Obama's daughters against 4 attackers, got stabbed multiple times, and defeated should have been in the episode.

That scene should have been her intro.

That would have been an epic scene.

The pilot was eh. It wasn't bad but nothing special either. I like Josh Holloway though, so I will be tuning in for now atleast.

That's how I felt about it. For an interesting concept, it was kind of generic. The only time his power was really cool was when he downloaded the infrared map of the paintball arena into his head.

However, I did like some of the action sequences, so I'm hoping that'll continue to be a draw for the show. Otherwise, I'm hoping it gets better because I'm rooting for Josh Holloway to have continued success.

It was okay.

The story of when the secret service agent protected Obama's daughters against 4 attackers, got stabbed multiple times, and defeated should have been in the episode.

That scene should have been her intro.

That would have been an epic scene.
Wouldn't she have been in the hospital for like a year.

I thought it was a pretty decent start, I like that the dynamic between Gabriel and Riley isn't going to be one where she's all straight laced and constantly taking deep sighs as he goes off being all reckless, she seems to have her own mind as well when it comes to missions.

Gabriel's chip abilities will hopefully be a little less scatter-shot as the season goes on, but I liked the virtual evidence wall and the way he used his unique chip to take out the guys in the paintball place and the main bad guy at the end.

I imagine we'll get a few cases of the week eps but I liked that they put two overarching stories in play with Gabriel's missing wife and the Asian girl with the other chip, he's getting his Venom early! :D

That description from Lilian was straight out of the 80's! :D

Not bad.

Annoyed a bit by the somewhat sad background story of the secret service agent.

Yeah, I didn't expect it to be that extreme.

Too bad Amos turned because they look like a fun tag team in the lab.

I know, right?!? And I just happened to really like Elden Henson and was hoping he'd be a regular!

With the ending scene it's now the six million dollar man & the bionic woman. :woot:

You know what that means . . . SANDRA BULLOCK CAMEO* :wow:

*In the late 80s early 90s, they had a team-up movie with the six million dollar man and the bionic woman, and Sandra Bullock played a paraplegic who underwent a procedure to become bionic.

Well Amos is still there. He was there at the end at the safehouse with the sleeper agent with the new chip.

So apparently Amos and the other lady got away. How they got away, I don't understand. You think they'd all be worried about that.

Damn, Marg Helgenberger is really cranking up the sex appeal.

She's only gotten better with age, like a fine wine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"