Intelligence

Why'd they have to make the original bash brother a baddie?

I liked this show. Some elements feel a little generic but I'm hoping that's because it was the pilot. Holloway is great in the lead role and I liked Megan Orly's character. Marg Helgenberger seemed a little off to me... But I guess they were trying to sell her as the hardass captain-type. Hopefully her character will be a little more human in the future.

I guess I'm intrigued because Gabriel is essentially a superhero without the costume, and his power isn't like anything I've seen before in a superhero film or TV series. It's a little hard to believe someone who has that ability wouldn't eventually go nuts, but whatever. I'll definitely be tuning in again next week.

It was okay. I immediately thought the premise was like Chuck. Megan Orly is hot. She looks like she should play a super heroine. I hope the show gets better. Like others have said, it's a bit generic. It's odd seeing Marg as she was on CSI for so long.

I don't get why Holloway's character needs a bodyguard.

eye candy for the young male audience.

otherwise, just implant a self destruct mechanism that can be trigger should recovering him not be a viable option or have a drone on his tail 24/7.

Last edited:
I liked it but it wasn't anything special compared to anything else like it. He's got a chip in his head which gives him some "special" abilities but nothing outside that makes him better than someone with good intel and a earpiece and a set of infrared goggles at this point.

Well it was just the first episode. Even Person of Interest was a little flabby with the pilot.

The very beginning remindedy of Bourne... Then it went all sci-fi but still enjoyable. I've always wondered why no one has made a Bourne type show. It would be perfect for the small screen.

Well it was just the first episode. Even Person of Interest was a little flabby with the pilot.
Yeah, which is why I'm not dismissing it as just NCIS: Gimmicky Chuck knock-off just yet.

I'll give it at least three or four episodes before I decide if it's something I want to continue watching or let it go. So far it's something I'll keep watching but I have no interest in it beyond the actors (over the characters) on television.

I remember how Hawaii Five-O started really strong. First two seasons were really tight, and then the show went off a cliff in season three.

They replayed the pilot so I took a look.

I liked what I saw.

Hey, I'm surprised Sawyer hasn't weighed in on this show. Since, well, you know.

Eh. Didn't really have much to say. It was alright, I guess. Wish Holloway could've found something more exciting for his return.

Understandable. I think it will get better though. Pilots are usually a little formulaic.

I think the show has potential. There aren't a lot of good action/adventure type shows on in Prime Time. This kind of fits that bill.

The action on this show was much better than anything on the NCIS shows.

tonight intelegence comes to Monday for its regular run

REALLY enjoyed the show and love the concept. Sadly, since it is not on Amazon to buy or on Hulu I had to watch it through other means.

CBS.com?

Destrucus86, you know CBS legally free streams most of their drama shows? Or are those vids region locked for you?

I saw an episode of this a few months back. It was a sneak peak by one of those CBS feedback places and I fell in love with it instantly. The show is a nice mix of action and drama with some comedy. The writing is also really good as they'll throw in a few twists.

Gabriel is an interesting and really cool character. He's basically James Bond enhanced by Skynet.

Meghan and him play off each well. Reminds me of Mulder and Scully.

Dr. Shenendoah Cassidy is essentially Ducky.

and Lillian is your cliché b*tch for a boss.

What happened in the episode I watched. (If I get some stuff wrong when it broadcasts, its because my memory was off.) Spoilers galore:

Two America journalists are kidnapped in the Middle East. They are accused of espionage and threatened to be executed by Syria. (I think it was Syria) Gabriel and Meghan are sent along with a former US President on a mission for peace.

While The President is in talks with the leaders, Gabriel infiltrates the compound to make the rescue in case the talks fail, but when he reaches them (killing a security guard along the way), the female reporter reveals she and her partner are actually a CIA agent and was sent on a cover mission to retrieve a female American scientist who exiled herself there and they won't leave the country unless the scientist is with them.

Gabriel and Meghan track down the scientist and convince her and her daughter to leave with them. Unfortunately, the body of the dead security guard is found and sh** hits the fan. During the prisoner transfer, Gabriel manages to rescue the female agent (the male died from his torture injuries) and they all take off in the President's jet just in time as military forces arrive at the airport.

During the plane ride, it turns out the true mission of the agent was to kill the scientist as her knowledge is too dangerous for the CIA to allow her to live, but her assassination is thwarted just in time by Gabriel and Meghan.

Lillian b*tches at the CIA director afterwards for the unauthorized hit attempt.

Oh yeah and John Malkovich was in this. He was the Secretary Of Defense or something.

I haven't gotten in a television show like this since True Blood. :cool:

To keep an eye on him since he is an experiment.

Last edited:
Nice move CBS. Brutal ratings drop from episode 1 to 2.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...o-low-intelligence-takes-a-huge-slide/229196/

The time period premiere of Intelligence earned a 1.1, down massively from last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 premiere rating, and the largest episode 2 drop of any new program this season. The time period premiere of Intelligence earned a 1.1, down massively from last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 premiere rating, and the largest episode 2 drop of any new program this season. The time period premiere of Intelligence earned a 1.1, down massively from last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 premiere rating, and the largest episode 2 drop of any new program this season.

It didn't help going against Castle and the Blacklist.

2 many shows are going against each other now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"