Interesting Screen Grab

Discussion in 'Avengers: Endgame' started by shabadoo25, Aug 19, 2019.

1. shabadoo25

shabadoo25 Registered

...and no, I don't have it nor do I have the link to what I'm about to mention.

On the screen when 2014 Nebula opened up the time portal for Thanos 2014 to travel to 2023, there were a list of prior time travels on the right hand side.

One was for late 2009 and the other was to the future, year 2988 or some such.

There haven't yet been any documented MCU events in those 2 years.

Hmm...

2. Silvermoon

Silvermoon Made To Be Ruled

I know the screenshot you're talking about. One thing to note is that next to the years are toggles or boxes that seem to indicate BC or AD. 2988 has "BC" toggled (whereas the others have AD), so most theories I've seen believe that is referring to the opening prologue of Thor: The Dark World and Bor's battle with the Dark Elves (they may have briefly considered if it was feasible to get the Aether from that timeline). 2009 I'm not sure of, it could be something regarding the initial tests they did

3. MrWayne

MrWayne aka Mr Stark

I think these are just cool little things they throw in for us to chat about... nothing really to take seriously.

4. PunyGod

PunyGod Astronomer

Exactly. And this was probably created by the art department without any input from the writers or directors.