International Poster #2

I think i like the new one more really doesn't look so fan-made.

Bastila said:

I think it looks more fan made. Clouds are easy to create, a broken bridge isn't. ;)

Aiden said:
What's up with Jean's arm?
Oh dear, I can't believe no one has noticed that yet. HUGE mistake to make on a 'professional' promotional poster.

It looks like they've cropped her arm too far back, dear me talk about slap dash.

I couldn't find another mention of this, but if you look closely at Jean, doesn't her left arm look cut off, like a triangle or something? Kinda stumpy?

Bastila said:

It was that red colour and... well... how bad actors looked in it. :(

Poor Jean, she lost her arm.. in both posters. :eek:

jeansarm4ms.png

Is it just me or does shirtless angel look more ripped than the actual foorage we've seen. IS that even his real body. It looks like they took his head and just put it on Scott's body in uniform, then on a muscle dude's body.

Also, I think he still looks too stiff, like he's posing and not really "taking a stand" as much as he's "striking a pose, VOGUE!" LOL! Angel should have definitely been in flight on the posters. AND YES, X2 posters were much classier and elegant in comparison to these photoshopped pics of individual shots.

taintedFB said:
Is it just me or does shirtless angel look more ripped than the actual foorage we've seen.

Ahem. I think I'm more than qualified to answer this question: Yes. Yes, he does. And if it's not his "real body"... I can live with that because: EYE CANDY, YAY! :D

The US one definitely looks more fan made imo! I actually prefer both posters to the X2 one of character heads in the X tbh. I just don't know why they'd take the GG out of the US poster in favour of a boring ass cloud background! I don't think the US poster is legit.

Kira said:
Ahem. I think I'm more than qualified to answer this question: Yes. Yes, he does. And if it's not his "real body"... I can live with that because: EYE CANDY, YAY! :D
*sighs*

:D:p

I say everyone make your own posters!! Let's show FOX what it should look like!

Celestio said:

jeansarm4ms.png

Two ideas crossing my mind:

1) FOX shouldn't hire this designer never more.

and

2) FakefAkefaKefakE.

Which one could be the correct answer? :O

Aiden said:
*sighs*

:D:p

Hush! You are too young to read stuff like that. :o

*gives Aiden Winnie The Pooh book*

:p

Celestio said:

jeansarm4ms.png

It's not her arm, I think is part of her clothes.

MoiBijou said:
Two ideas crossing my mind:

1) FOX shouldn't hire this designer never more.

and

2) FakefAkefaKefakE.

Which one could be the correct answer? :O

If it is fake, this person has lots of new pictures of the characters.

Kira said:
Hush! You are too young to read stuff like that. :o

*gives Aiden Winnie The Pooh book*

:p
Yayyyy!!!!

*jumps up and down with excitment*

Angamb said:
It's not her arm, I think is part of her clothes.

Pointy clothing. :confused: Either way, it's been cropped too far.

Halle and Famke look like they're modeling on the runway :o :down

The polish one is WAY better... I love Wolverine in the front, like the front of a comic and the orange with the bridge in the background is beautiful ...

This is just too x2 for me

Celestio said:
If it is fake, this person has lots of new pictures of the characters.

Then, FOX has made a serious mistake hiring the designer... :o

Thats her collar. Not her arm. :o

Anyway, I like this one A LOT more than the Polish one. I can actually see the ground, so there positions don't looks bad. In fact, I think it looks great.

Hughs pose is a lot better. More dramatic, and less cartoony. Angel seems fine to me. He's shirtless in every scene we have seen him in. :confused: What is the problem? His wings look better too.

I don't think it's an amazing poster, but it's better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"