International Poster #2

i demand a brotherhood poster now...

i want magneto:(

besides,how couuld they say who will you stand with when you only have one choice!

Exactly! There'll be a Brotherhood poster, I'm pretty sure of it!

I like the fact that Angel's up at the front, but good god, he needs to look more relaxed :o

X Patrol said:
The romanian title of the movie is X-Men: Ultima Infruntare. Which likely means Last Frontier (or it sounds like that)... Looks like a Star Trek thing! :D

Not sure if the trasnaltion is correct anyway sorry.
The Finnish title is X-Men: Viimeinen kohtaaminen which translates to X-Men: Last Meeting. Sucks, doesn't it? It was first X-Men: Viimeinen taistelu which would mean The Last Battle or The Last Stand. Dunno why they changed it.

Kinda offtopic. :S

Yes, it is Famke's large flappy collar and NOT her arm..

And I don't care about angel being shirtless if it was an action shot. That stiff pose looks like he's posing for a gay men's magazine!!!

Rac said:
The Finnish title is X-Men: Viimeinen kohtaaminen which translates to X-Men: Last Meeting. Sucks, doesn't it? It was first X-Men: Viimeinen taistelu which would mean The Last Battle or The Last Stand. Dunno why they changed it.

Kinda offtopic. :S

VIIMEINEN KOHTAAMINEN! MY GOD! :mad:

Mahtavaa tää meidän maan nimien "suomentaminen".

xwolverine2 said:
why so sure?

Because they're asking whose side we're gonna be on! The X-Men are on one side so they're gonna do a Brotherhood one with the same tag line, I'd say. If they don't they're stupid because there's NO WAY Magneto should be left out of the poster!!

By the way guys, Ted over at xverse has been informed that this is NOT the US poster and we can expect different artwork from the polish poster for the US one!

Kira said:

Hehe. On se. Varsinkin sitten kun esim. joku Matador kääntyis hyvin Matadoriksi niin se jätetään alkup. kielelle. :p

Kira said:

Al least you have got the definitive title... here in Spain we still don't now the translation of "The Last Stand". :mad::(

xwolverine2 said:
i demand a brotherhood poster now...

i want magneto:(

besides,how couuld they say who will you stand with when you only have one choice!
I'm working on one.:up:

just need a decent pic of Pyro.

Rac said:
Hehe. On se. Varsinkin sitten kun esim. joku Matador kääntyis hyvin Matadoriksi niin se jätetään alkup. kielelle. :p

Tietysti.

Siinä ei pääse raiskaamaan alkuperäistä nimeä niin hyvin. :D

MoiBijou said:
Al least you have got the definitive title... here in Spain we still don't now the translation of "The Last Stand". :mad::(

Last Meeting?!

You guys are better off. :( :D

MoiBijou said:

No has visto en la web oficial "La desición final"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"