• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Internet Explorer keeps closing on its own, please help

Halloween

Sidekick
Reaction score
My daughter's computer is giving her problems. She is on the internet and then, the msg comes up that internet explorer is experiencing a problem and gives the "send" or "dont send' msg to fix the problem and closes out. Does her computer have a virus? I've deleted her files, cookies, etc and ran spybot to fix any problems. Still, IE closes less than 5 minutes after opening. Got any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.

Tried to download Firefox but it would never run. I installed it, but the program wont work.

sounds like a virus.... like cookiva says use spybot and make sure there's nothing too serious happening

Spybot found some things, but just basic stuff. All problems were fixed. Just figured it was a virus.

Bizarre...Firefox should install with ease...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadlyDrawnKano
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"