Into the Spider-Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
6xvy6bT.gif

New Lounge smell. :D

I'm doing a GoT re-watch right now. I swear every time I watch this I become more annoyed with Ned Stark. Maybe because seeing the long term consequences of his choices, they seem less "noble" and more short-sighted and stupid, lol.

Waiting for our good pal to complain about this lounge title for being crap.

And then I suggest a name change cause I sat through Scream movies; 'What's Your Favorite Horror Lounge?'

I'm doing a GoT re-watch right now. I swear every time I watch this I become more annoyed with Ned Stark. Maybe because seeing the long term consequences of his choices, they seem less "noble" and more short-sighted and stupid, lol.

It's probably both for me. He was trying to do the right thing, but it was too late to do anything.

So Reek's crimes will never be punished?

The system is rigged.

I cant even watch much of season one anymore. I legitimately hate him and consider him a fool and partly responsible for everything that followed his "noble" actions. That fool could have stopped the war from happening and ended the Cersie Jamie problem, but nope. Honor and thangs mattered more to him than thousands of lives and the kingdom. I dont even have sympathy for him. He walked himself right into a trap because of his damn illogical honor. Good riddance.

I cant even watch much of season one anymore. I legitimately hate him and consider him a fool and partly responsible for everything that followed his "noble" actions. That fool could have stopped the war from happening and ended the Cersie Jamie problem, but nope. Honor and thangs mattered more to him than thousands of lives and the kingdom. I dont even have sympathy for him. He walked himself right into a trap because of his damn illogical honor. Good riddance.
Well damn I haven't reached that level rage toward him yet. Maybe after a few more re-watches. :funny:

Well damn I haven't reached that level rage toward him yet. Maybe after a few more re-watches. :funny:

Ned's dead baby. Ned's dead.

But @Reek is alive but still has not paid for his crimes. Is this mod justice?

You can't punish... the unpunishable.

It's not word... but it should be.

I love Ned, but hey I love Jon as well. The Cersei situation comes down to a man not wanting to basically murderer a woman and her children because of who the father was. Considering Ned's general decency mixed with what happened with his own sister and Jon, I feel like it makes perfect sense why he did what he did.

Also you seem to hate him for not realizing the entire world was absolutely awful.

So the post office says my package is undeliverable.

Did you put a bomb in it? :p Just kidding. There are limits on what they will ship.
They say they can't access my apartment building, which is strange cause they have before.

My packages always get delivered. The call me the Postman... and I take care of the housewives. boooyaaah

For the last time Loca... You can't just show up at the Post Office covered in nothing but Christmas stamps and a sticker that reads "Where Ever Jason Momoa Lives" and expect to be processed as first class mail.
I only due that after three gin and tonic with a kiwi twist and a dry martini-olive-no onion.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"