No Way Home Across The Spider-Lounge

I just turned 27 today and having a friend of mine come over later to finally watch Godzilla vs Kong. :D
Happy birthday- good way to ring it in! We almost have the same birthday, tomorrow I'm 26. :funny:

I thought Godzilla v Kong was alright. I still have the same problems with it that I had with the first two Monsterverse films, namely uninteresting and/or annoying human characters and the monsters constantly being covered in smeary CGI fog. It was hard to make out what was going on in the action scenes a lot of the time.

Is Disney+ going to explain why they removed Spider-Man TAS?
giphy (7).gif

Is Disney+ going to explain why they removed Spider-Man TAS?
View attachment 45372
Nobody really seems to know but I saw someone posted their customer service correspondence on Twitter and they're at least aware of the problem and said it'll be back.

Just really weird though, some people were thinking it was to fix episode order but they were in wrong order several times over and all the problems were fixed several times without needing to remove it. Maybe to fix it being listed all as 1 season? I wouldn't be as peeved if it was Ultimate Spider-Man getting pulled lmao.

It's interesting how people criticized the SM1 Green Goblin mask for its lack of expressiveness but praised Vulture's helmet in Homecoming. I love both looks, but it's odd.

I think that's more apples and oranges. There's different expectations with Green Goblins mask versus Vulture's face. A lot of people are attached to Goblin's original design and his emotive face. I don't see many people caring if Vulture wears a flight helmet in battle.

I'll even go as far to say that the flight helmet really made him look intimidating.

Maybe in future films they can start to introduce the mob-based villains. I can imagine Michael Imperioli as Hammerhead. For Tombstone they can bring Krondon back for a live action version.

Congratulations, Airnick!

Wish you and your significant other many years of happiness ahead. :D

I just got engaged today fellas!
I'm really late, but

8a9cf9ed8f5e237ecdaf31a5a5856bf9eeb62234.gifv

Mesmerizing. I couldn't believe this was an animatronic. I legit thought it was a stunt-person.

Damn. I'd forgotten this thread was a thing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"