Supergirl Invasion - The Crossover!!

lgn207a_0021r.jpg

I love this image so much. All these people in proper super hero costumes. And Diggle.

it would be cool if HR mentions that supergirl is power girl on his earth.

I like that the main heroes are in front and center as they should be in Supergirl, Flash, and Green Arrow. Atom should be up there with them as well along with Citizen Steel. The rest are mostly made-for-tv characters.

Supergirl, Flash, and maybe Cisqo are in all four parts. Green Arrow, Diggle, Felicity, Atom, and Sara are in 3 parts. Most of everyone else is in either 1 or 2 parts of the crossover.

Last edited:
I'm not watching anymore promos. I'm already hyped and watching more will only spoil more. But...

Speedy suited up! Awesome.

What is it, one week and one day to go now?

I like that the main heroes are in front and center as they should be in Supergirl, Flash, and Green Arrow. Atom should be up there with them as well along with Citizen Steel. The rest are mostly made-for-tv characters.

Supergirl, Flash, and maybe Cisqo are in all four parts. Green Arrow, Diggle, Felicity, Atom, and Sara are in 3 parts. Most of everyone else is in either 1 or 2 parts of the crossover.

Everyone in the pictures is from the comic books. Some of them have different alternate identities, such as Speedy aka Thea Deardon Queen is Mia Deardon in the comic books, Spartan was an android instead of John Diggle,
White Canary is a villain, Ronnie Raymond got replaced by Jax Jackson as half of Firestorm. But every superhero shown exists in the comic books. Even Felicity Smoak is a comic book character.

Speaking of White Canary, she seems to be missing from both of those big group shots above. Huh.

Speaking of White Canary, she seems to be missing from both of those big group shots above. Huh.

She is in the first group shot and on the roof top there is a shadow from the left of Vixen. I think that's her...

Yeah I see her in the other shots, just thought it was suspicious that she seemed to be missing from both of those big group gatherings. But you're probably right about the shadow on that rooftop one.

The shadow behind Vixen is Heatwave. When they showed the Legends' 2nd season promo, they showed rooftop footage from the crossover and it's Heatwave behind Vixen.

Either Sara is in the Waverider or she has been mind-controlled by the Dominators.

Not really feelin' the Flash or Supergirl posters, the other two are pretty cool. Also, I thought that Kara was the only one crossing over from her Earth....so what is Jonn doing on the poster?

Not really feelin' the Flash or Supergirl posters, the other two are pretty cool. Also, I thought that Kara was the only one crossing over from her Earth....so what is Jonn doing on the poster?

I was wondering about that as well, I know a couple of fanboys that will be very happy if Martian Manhunter gets in on the alien fighting action. :D

I was wondering about that as well, I know a couple of fanboys that will be very happy if Martian Manhunter gets in on the alien fighting action. :D

Oh lord, I know more than a couple....:whatever::woot:

But, honestly if they don't work on his stunt work, I would rather them.....he is still clunky and slow.

I love the interconnecting posters as something iconic has been revealed.

If Martian Manhunter is in this crossover, it could mean several things - either it's been kept a secret or he impersonated someone from the arrowverse or he's the Arrowverse version of Martian Manhunter.

Honestly, I think he's just on the poster because he looks cool. But I'd LOVE to be wrong.

Um...what is that in the background, with all of those posters together. #JusticeLeague ????????

Honestly, I think he's just on the poster because he looks cool. But I'd LOVE to be wrong.

Yeah after seeing the Flash crossover poster with he and Alex, I hope this is not the same thing again.

The background building is none other than the iconic Hall of Justice from the Superfriends!!

I know people are hoping that he is in the crossover, but good grief....let Kara do something by herself for once. :(

I know people are hoping that he is in the crossover, but good grief....let Kara do something by herself for once. :(

She probably will as maybe MM will see how she does on her own.

I really don't expect him to be in the crossover, and I'm ok with that. Gotta save something for the NEXT inevitable (non-musical) crossover to make it feel fresh. I'd say adding MM (and Superman) to the mix would be just the ticket there. But that's for next season. As I've said many times, I think Supergirl herself crossing over to the Flarrowverse for the first time is more than "special event" enough for this go-round.

when did Atom get his suit? Last one was destroy

I heard he said something about working on a new one in a recent episode (probably the most recent one), but I don't watch the show so can't confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"