Invincible- New Poster

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
Source: Touchstone Pictures
May 16, 2006

ComingSoon.net has your first look at the new one-sheet for Touchstone Pictures' sports drama Invincible, opening August 25th.

The film was inspired by the true story of Vince Papale (Mark Wahlberg), a man with nothing to lose who ignored the staggering odds and made his dream come true. When the coach (Greg Kinnear) of Papale's beloved hometown football team hosted an unprecedented open tryout, the public consensus was that it was a waste of time -- no one good enough to play professional football was going to be found this way. Certainly no one like Papale -- a down-on-his-luck, 30 year-old, substitute teacher and part-time bartender who never even played college football. But against these odds, Papale made the team and soon found himself living every fan's fantasy -- moving from his cheap seats in the upper deck to standing on the field as a professional football player.

To view the poster in full, just click the image below. The trailer is also available in various formats here.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=14571

onesheet6so.jpg

this'll suck...

Disney has a thing for those against all odds sports movies, don't they. lol We've seen enough football movies!

Being from the Philadelphia area I will check it out!

Vince Papale is my boss' cousin

That's pretty damn cool, I talked to him briefly at the Maxwell Dinner a while back, very cool guy

darkdonnie said:
That's pretty damn cool, I talked to him briefly at the Maxwell Dinner a while back, very cool guy
are you from philly?

i live in philly, probably will check this, saw a sizzle clip of it at the Student council conference he spoke at towards the end of March here in philly.

Hilf, donnie, either of you going to Wizard World?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"