Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have an Invincible thread? how did I miss this?

oh yeah, I never went into the Image forum...

It get better and better each issue, Kirkmans set up so many themes and plot point that he can use in the future it's endless.

I agree. The great thing about this series is that it honestly does keep getting better

Themanofbat said:
Fangirl sqeals are the best... :cool:

:)

although, they can be improved on, such as when your fan girl fiancee dresses up like batgirl for you :up:

Elijya said:
although, they can be improved on, such as when your fan girl fiancee dresses up like batgirl for you :up:
old or new batgril?

well, it's really just a batgirl t-shirt and black panties, but good enough for me...

did anyone else see that paramount got the rights to an invinsible movie. its on the www.imagecomics.com homepage. i tried telling superherohype, but he didnt put it on the main page yet.... did anyone else see this or is it old news?

Like most purchased comic properties, I'm assuming it'll sit on the shelf collecting dust.

The Watchman said:
Like most purchased comic properties, I'm assuming it'll sit on the shelf collecting dust.

Actually Kirkman is currently writing the script for it because it's in active development.

Heard all that before, I certainly hope it gets made, I think it would transition wonderfully onto film, but I know how Hollywood is, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

exactly. Unless I hear shooting has started, I have no dillusions that anything is actually gonna happen

that actually seems to have some movement on it, though...

It did seem to have movement, but now it's all in limbo, I think...I don't know, I just want me some naked blue men.

The Watchman said:
It did seem to have movement, but now it's all in limbo, I think...I don't know, I just want me some naked blue men.
ok, back to the topic at hand.

kirkman should take over writing on ult. spider-man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"