Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ult Spider-man, Kirkman could actually save this title.

Invincible hardcover coming out collecting issue 1 - 13. If you wanna get into Invicible, this is the book to read. For those of us trying to spread the word, push the hardcover. Cheaper than buying the trades and waay cheaper than buying and tracking down the comics.

Anubis said:
Invincible hardcover coming out collecting issue 1 - 13. If you wanna get into Invicible, this is the book to read. For those of us trying to spread the word, push the hardcover. Cheaper than buying the trades and waay cheaper than buying and tracking down the comics.

i'm going to pick it up when it comes out. even thow i have all the single issues

400 pages with extras, I suppose it's worth it.

I have all the issues, but damn that hardcover is tempting...

amazon will be selling the hardcover for 23.07 i think...that's pretty damn good considering each issue calculates out to be less than 1.77 each (less than because it's counting all those extra pages)...i was planning on picking up the tpbs prior to discovering this...now i'm definitely buying the hc from amazon...amazing price...almost reminds me of the days of yesteryear when comics were 1.25 or 1.50...ahhh...

The Watchman said:
I have all the issues, but damn that hardcover is tempting...

I'll buy you the hardcover, and trade it to you +$10 for the issues

Elijya said:
I'll buy you the hardcover, and trade it to you +$10 for the issues
If I didn't love Invincible so much it'd be a great deal, but I can't part with them :(

but I love Invincible too. They'd be going to a good home, and you wouldn't lose the story itself :(

Darkwing's more my type :confused: This thread has taken a wierd turn...

why? cause he's black? you rascist! :mad:

lol

nothing beats your mom

...except your dad when he's drunk. zing!

Issue 23 came out today....

Poor Allen.... I really liked that guy.

:(

The Watchman said:
How'd you get your comics today you shyster?

Well.... my comic shop has them every Wednesday night. I assumed that Wednesday was the day most comic shops get their orders.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Themanofbat said:
Well.... my comic shop has them every Wednesday night. I assumed that Wednesday was the day most comic shops get their orders.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

It just dawned on me that you Yanks are probably a day late with your shipments because of the holiday. In Canada, our holiday Monday was last week, so our comics were shipped normally this week.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"