Ioan Gruffud: Mr. Fantastic Threads Merged

albafan said:
Well, the reason I ask is because they're gonna have the BB trailer and.....I never knew for sure how you felt about The Bat. I have been seriously traumatized by B&R. So I must say I've come a long way to even look at Batman.Yes, I know:rolleyes: F4 is our favorite but in all fairness as a comic book movie fan's outlook (as I respect yours) what's your honest take?.:) Oh and I've been hunting for as many badgirl-friendly photos of Iowan, but not having any luck. He's too darn classy;)

human_torch.gif
mrfantastic.gif
invis_woman.gif
thing.gif

----

hunter rider said:
NoNONONO>>NONO! Ioan Pics Damnit! And anyone who can come up with such awesome DarkClaw pics certainly has no excuse but to post nothing but the best Mr. Fantastic art evr! WHERE'S YOUR HONOR BOY?

flight26 said:
Well, the reason I ask is because they're gonna have the BB trailer and.....I never knew for sure how you felt about The Bat. I have been seriously traumatized by B&R. So I must say I've come a long way to even look at Batman.Yes, I know:rolleyes: F4 is our favorite but in all fairness as a comic book movie fan's outlook (as I respect yours) what's your honest take?.:) Oh and I've been hunting for as many badgirl-friendly photos of Iowan, but not having any luck. He's too darn classy;)
So I am thinking that you are asking my opinion of Batman????? Well I'm not a major Batman fan...I have seen all the Batman movies...enjoyed them for the most part...I really thought the first with Michael Keaton was the best...but I enjoyed looking at George, even if I didn't particularly enjoy his rendition of the Bat...as a kid I really had a hard time understanding why these heros wanted to keep their identity a secret, and why they never allowed themselves the freedom to find love...I guess thats why I love F4, those are 2 things that make them stronger I believe...so though I really have nothing against the Bat...he is not particularly interesting to me...but he is to others and that is fine with me....LOL...I'll help you out in finding photos of IOAN;)

flight26 said:
NoNONONO>>NONO! Ioan Pics Damnit! And anyone who can come up with such awesome DarkClaw pics certainly has no excuse but to post nothing but the best Mr. Fantastic art evr! WHERE'S YOUR HONOR BOY?
*tips hat* "sorry mister flight sir":p

Ioan as mr F and his summer rival batman.

20-batman_new1.jpg

af-FF_ioan.jpg

Now i'll leave the Ioan Pics to the ladies but Will return with Mr Fantastic Comic pics;)

hunter rider said:
*tips hat* "sorry mister flight sir":p

Ioan as mr F and his summer rival batman.

20-batman_new1.jpg

af-FF_ioan.jpg

Now i'll leave the Ioan Pics to the ladies but Will return with Mr Fantastic Comic pics;)
I meant Mr. Fantastic as far as you're concerned. The Ioan SHOUT was a broadcast. Your job is to score an acceptable supply of the finest eyecandy of Reed Richards out there. As soon as I've seen enough to my satisfaction, it will be then and only then when I finally post my long awaited long overdue here by popular demand "Why Silver Surfer had to learn the hard way not to mess with The Things woman thread".... ;) :p

That Thread sounds fantastic:p

This isn't art but i thought it deserved to be seen.:cool:

c3-SILVERSURFER.jpg

hunter rider said:
That Thread sounds fantastic:p

This isn't art but i thought it deserved to be seen.:cool:

c3-SILVERSURFER.jpg
Yeah, I got that at walmart 7 months ago. You're dissappointing me:doom: I like the Mr. Fantastic one with the giant hands that could be used as a cupholder.;)

Ioan is a fine actor, and from all accounts, a really lovely guy. Intense jealousy prevents me from making any constructive comments about his girlfriend. As to his girlfriend's nipple...well, I heard nipples are the new black.

ZC

A few more little tidbits on Mr. Gruffudd...

Awards
• Won, Golden FIPA
TV Series and Serials: Actor
For the "Hornblower" series of films.

Trivia
Shares a flat in London with old friend and fellow Welsh actor Matthew Rhys

He played the oboe in the South Glamorgan Youth Orchestra for several years.

He learned Yiddish for his role in the film Solomon & Gaenor.

Had the honor of lighting the National Millennium Beacon for Wales in Cardiff City Centre for the New Year's Eve 2000 celebration.

Won the BBC Radio Cymru Showbusnesan Award for Best Actor. [28 March 2001]

graduated from London's Royal Academy of Dramatic Art

An Associate Member of RADA.

Lives in Los Angeles (for 2 years as of July 2004)

Real Life Quotes
'The arses on the trousers aren't very tight. They're very loose and baggy and I like tight trousers. And the shoes - the shoes have got a bit of a heel, and it's a strange sensation for a man. Especially when you're running.' He mimes a mincing trot. 'I am mighty Hornblower! Watch me run like a girl!'

On his Titanic experience: "Yeah, I was lucky because I didn't have to spend hours in freezing water. There weren't many people my age on set so Kate, Leo and I hung out together. We would pile into Leo's dressing room, which was full of PlayStations, mini basketball hoops and the like."

On Horatio Hornblower: "I think people are attracted to the character because he's not a hero in the traditional sense. He's not a natural leader, he's just a young man with a very bright mind. He's compassionate, he hates injustice and he will stand up and fight when he's pushed to the limit."

"I'm determined not to lose my name. It's who I am. It has neither aided my progress nor hampered it. It's just who I am. My character. . . My make-up. My culture and heritage is a very rich one. So what if it's difficult for people to pronounce? We all learned how to say Schwarzenegger."

da-ioan13.jpg
2a-ioan8.jpg
67-ioang02.jpg

Just a few more pics of Mr. Fantastic!

hunter rider said:
we need more jess
tongue.gif
NOT ON THIS THREAD WE DON'T!!!!!!

hunter rider said:
Well then get some in the Sue thread

I am only one person....I can't do 2 things at 1 time....I'm not multi-task oriented!...

My favorite couple these days....

ec-cc015.jpg

Now i'm a romance cynic but that is sweet i can see the chemistry

flight26 said:
not a single picture of Mr. Fantastic:batman:
What about the five i did of Mr Fantastic a few posts back ?:p

Ioan Fan said:
Thank you albafan! Here it is.....

BIOGRAPHY........

Ioan Gruffudd (pronounced Yo-Awn Griffith) was born on October 6, 1973 ........................
My birthday's on October 29th. I'm not much of a zodiac guy, but doesn't that mean we 're the same sign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"