Iron Fist Iron Fist SEASON TWO Discussion Thread (NO SPOILER TAGS NECESSARY!)

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
4zWvM8g.jpg

Discuss the second season of Iron Fist here.

Beware, SPOILERS GALORE!

Ok so yes lets talk about it,coleen is now the iron fist holy jeebus i can't believe they went there. It looks like there going with a new iteration of the female ironfist not with the phoenix version which is understandable. But damn did she look soo badass at the end there.
Oh man and how about the mention of Orson Randall who is still alive!!!! And how badass was it seeing dany using the two guns channelling his powers through them which i believe is how orson used them and how did he get his power back?

Alice eve was amazing as mary and it was very cool to see them hint at her third personality im guessing its the the typhoid side of her makes me very interested on how they are going to use her. So many easter eggs and mentions i have to gather my thoughts and oh man the fight scenes were great. This is the season we shoulda had first.

Last edited:
Yeah well, one thing I dont know cause haven't finished im still on episode 9 but i hope danny and colleeen get back together at the end since they did that whole cant be together while i train you thing.. but being on episiode 9 this show was a big improvement, especially episode 4 onwards i think this season was better than luke cage season 2 and jessica jones season 2, colleen is really the stand out of the show, i like danny but, jessica henwick justlooks more naturalin fight scenes she looks badass finn jones improved allot but not to the poiont where he should be the iron fist, i thought colleen should be the iron fist since the end of season 1 and now i know its gonna happen, moving forward.. i think tbh it will save the show if there is to be a season 2

So Colleen Wing is Iron Fist now...except...Danny Rand has unlocked new powers or found Orson Randall's guns which have power imbued in them? Not 100%.

But if Danny figured out another way to access the Iron Fist, doesn't that mean Davos can do the same?

Davos is still alive, so he could easily come back.

Misty is not taking the captains chair, at least for now. She suggested she might seek Colleen's help to fight against Luke Cage because Luke Cage is basically the kingpin of Harlem now.

To be perfectly honest, I think the shorter season definitely helped. Additionally, I think Alice Eve's role this season was sort of superfluous. She did an OK job, but Mary Walker didn't really have all that much to do.

Joy is a total basket case. First she joins Davos and suddenly decides to betray because...why? She went along with Davos' whole goofy plan for months.

Wait a minute, i just finished episode 10,,, how does Danny have the iron fist.... 2 of them.. or is the power of the iron fist imbued in the guns he was using cause his hands lit up as well im confused.

The plan that joy and davos had originally was to take down danny. Once that was accomplished she wanted to end their partnership, thats when davos told her about his plans for the city(to become it's saviour basically) she then mentioned why hadn't he told her about this plan all along and did not want part of it because she had her own plans that were in motion. The rest of the time she was agreeing with him or helping him was out of fear or to manipulate him.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, i just finished episode 10,,, how does Danny have the iron fist.... 2 of them.. or is the power of the iron fist imbued in the guns he was using cause his hands lit up as well im confused.
yea were left to speculate about it. Its just a way to get us hyped for s3. The power itself is how orson randall used the iron fist power who they mention is still alive and is the person they are looking for in the end scene. I looked it up and apparently orson learned that ability from the first woman iron fist who on the show they mention is an ancestor of colleen.
Something also very cool is at the end when colleen was in full iron fist mode her power seemed to be flowing through her kitana so colleen seems to already have better understanding of the power more so then dany ever had.

Last edited:
I understand why they did this, but im worried what it means for the show moving forward, will colleen be the iron fist form now on the show based on her, danny rand will become what collens character was in season 1. Also thery kinda did break colleen and danny up but also didiont, i really hope theydont ****ing put danny with misty.. OR colleen witrh misty its 2k18 u never know cause she is the iron fist now.... i just hope colleen doesnt like fisting or misty better start running ok bad joke.

Is danny rand have 2 iron fists now or using 2 guns who act as an iron fist when they shoot bullets.

yea were left to speculate about it. Its just a way to get us hyped for s3. The power itself is how orson randall used the iron fist power who they mention is still alive and is the person they are looking for in the end scene. I looked it up and apparently orson learned that ability from the first woman iron fist who on the show they mention is an ancestor of colleen.
Something also very cool is at the end when colleen was in full iron fist mode her power seemed to be flowing through her kitana so colleen seems to already have better understanding of the power more so then dany ever had.

Ahh ok since the director is a fan of the comics maybe he actually took all that, what do u think about colleen being the iron fist?? if whatu said actually happens its kinda cool as it take form the comics as well, i just hope the reviews are good enough because, i liek this seaosn allot more than s1 and want a s3.. also COLLEEEN WING IS HAAWT that actress is hawt ok

I understand why they did this, but im worried what it means for the show moving forward, will colleen be the iron fist form now on the show based on her, danny rand will become what collens character was in season 1. Also thery kinda did break colleen and danny up but also didiont, i really hope theydont ****ing put danny with misty.. OR colleen witrh misty its 2k18 u never know cause she is the iron fist now.... i just hope colleen doesnt like fisting or misty better start running ok bad joke.

Is danny rand have 2 iron fists now or using 2 guns who act as an iron fist when they shoot bullets.
they implied that misty has a crush or is attracted to ward, im guessing its a way for misty to develop a relationship with ward then maybe ward gives her a better arm to be honest im not sure where they are heading with it we'll have to wait and see. As far as the guns thing see my prior post.

Last edited:
Yeah, I get it, but I dont see why they kind of put them on a hiatus but not breaking up. etc i think they work much better than dany misty would. regardless of comic cannon ****.

What do u think the chances are for season 3?? also do u think they will have Danny and Colleen both haveing and using iron fist powers.

Season 3 is a lock theres no way they are leaving all these questions up in the air. I also wana say about alice eve(mary) her acting was absolutely amazing and looking forward to her character getting her full powers. She reminded me a lot of how frank castle was used she basically serves as a female punisher and would love to see them interact. My one nitpick of the show was some her fight scenes were shot in ways which clearly there was stunt person in place, alice is not really known for action choreagraphy but hopefully she'll improve for S3. They did the same thing with sigourney in defenders. Outside of that her acting was a standout on the show

Finished season 2 and I loved it. Like a lot lol. I’m going to do a re-watch of all the Netflix\MCU shows again after Daredevil S3 but man do I want to do one now. And yes there definitely has to be a season 3.

Im more concerned about there not being a season 3 cause of the critics or cause of people hating saying it was the SJW that made the show Colleen become one of , not an iron fist, also the reviews as well, im not sure to how many critics they sent the last 4 episodes as they did for some, who are posting reviews on rotten tomatoes, because from episode 4-10 is where the show is best I actually couldn't stop watching and if those reviews dont see the last 4 episodes... they can't post a proper review.. there is shows that ended like that with massive cliffhangers and hype up like that before that never came back

Well remember even people who hated s1 most people would agree that colleen was the saving grace of the show. So now that shes going to be very important to the show going forward there really shouldnt be any pushb back at all. For my part im really excited of where the show might go and what it did this season.

Marvel's Iron Fist: Season 2 - Rotten Tomatoes this is what im worried about, there is no way these critics have seen all 10 episodes. it needs to be at least fresh which is 60% + for there to be a chance of season 3:(
look at s1 rt score and we got an amazing s2. Netflix doesn't care about rt scores, heck look at a show like bright it got trashed by critics but its getting a second season. Even niche shows like sense8 managed to get several seasons and a movie. Netflix does there own thing and there marvel shows always have pulled in great views.

look at s1 rt score and we got an amazing s2. Netflix doesn't care about rt scores, heck look at a show like bright it got trashed by critics but its getting a second season. Even niche shows like sense8 managed to get several seasons and a movie. Netflix does there own thing and there marvel shows always have pulled in great views.
Yeah i get that but i just feellikea 57% doesnt do this seaosn justice at all its easily 65-75 on, it is so much better than season 1, and ifeellike season 1 could have done allot of damage in regards to people tuning in for seaosn 2, and the fact it is holding a 57% rating might make more people not just bother with it, soo it needs positive reviews.. negative ones do matter in terms of views

I am curious though what are everyone thoughts on colleen become the iron fist, and well we dnit know exactly whatdanny is right now, he could be an iron fist.. or a version of it.. im not sure. but in general i have seenm allot of comic fans of iron fist pissed of by making coleen the iron fist

I am curious though what are everyone thoughts on colleen become the iron fist, and well we dnit know exactly whatdanny is right now, he could be an iron fist.. or a version of it.. im not sure. but in general i have seenm allot of comic fans of iron fist pissed of by making coleen the iron fist

Same. I mean does it feel like a natural progression of the story or something that feels more forced?

Is Danny leaving the series or returning as a supporting character?

Kind of seems odd though to demote him to a regular civilian with no powers now. I thought that they wanted to rebuild his character into being more of a fan favorite.

Same. I mean does it feel like a natural progression of the story or something that feels more forced?

Is Danny leaving the series or returning as a supporting character?

Kind of seems odd though to demote him to a regular civilian with no powers now. I thought that they wanted to rebuild his character into being more of a fan favorite.

I think the problem is how he is not a fan favorite and basically hated.. so they took him out of the iron fist equation, and essentially rebuild him completely his character from the ground up, cause in the months later thing hes more like orsan randall and the funny thing is he is looking for orsan randall.. so thats what i think we will get in s3. ANd colleen wing is the most popular character on the show so it kinds does make sense.

I mean.... if u forget about the outcry of people wanting Asian iron fist and all the SJW out of the equation then justlook at it it doesnt seem forced, but based on dannys hands lighting up both of them at the end and the guns hodling them it doesntlook like he is a regular civillian, i dont think hes leaving the series or would be downgraded to supporting character, when they said months later they showed 2 main characters danny and colleeen danny had changed, he had 2 iron fist lighting up and using guns he looked more like orsan Randall,... and they were looking for orson randall. so i thik they will continue colleeen and danny being the co leads. if we get a season 3 which i hope we will

Last edited:
I think the problem is how he is not a fan favorite and basically hated.. so they took him out of the iron fist equation, and essentially rebuild him completely his character from the ground up, cause in the months later thing hes more like orsan randall and the funny thing is he is looking for orsan randall.. so thats what i think we will get in s3. ANd colleen wing is the most popular character on the show so it kinds does make sense.

I mean.... if u forget about the outcry of people wanting Asian iron fist and all the SJW out of the equation then justlook at it it doesnt seem forced, but based on dannys hands lighting up both of them at the end and the guns hodling them it doesntlook like he is a regular civillian, i dont think hes leaving the series or would be downgraded to supporting character, when they said months later they showed 2 main characters danny and colleeen danny had changed, he had 2 iron fist lighting up and using guns he looked more like orsan Randall,... and they were looking for orson randall. so i thik they will continue colleeen and danny being the co leads. if we get a season 3 which i hope we will

Thanks for the clarification.

Personally, I have no problem with both Danny and Colleen serving as the co-leads for the show. Unlike certain CW shows that try to force feed a character into the throats of every audience member by having people constantly talking about how awesome that character is, Colleen has proven on her own with her actions that she is worth it.

I just don't want to see Danny regulated towards being a sidekick.

I haven't had a chance to see the second season yet but does Danny remain powerless without his iron fist abilities for the remainder of the entire season after Davos gets his powers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"