Iron Man 2 Iron Man 2 now on DVD!

maybe the dvd is so you can upload it easier to the web

Maybe thats just the case's cover. Maybe the outer slip-cover will be different. Kinda how Iron Man was like this
10cjmsh.jpg

Wait, have I read that right or are there some deleted scenes that are on the blu ray, but not on the dvd? :mad:

the Mark II security scene..
I hate that type of BS now and who cares if they're now releasing BR/DVD combos, what's the point of watching just the DVD when all the special feature are on the BR?

I guess saving special features for Blu-Ray only is a way of convincing people to buy Blu-Ray players. But it's just made me hate them. F*** Blu-Ray.

I hate that type of BS now and who cares if they're now releasing BR/DVD combos, what's the point of watching just the DVD when all the special feature are on the BR?

usually there are two DVD formats, one that will have just the movie and a few special features, and another special edition with the extra features.

^^ But from what I've read in that feature list, there's a deleted scene on the Blu-Ray that isn't listed on the dvd special edition..

Tbh, it's thanks to some BS like this why piracy is still around.

EDIT: Oh and it's also coming out in the UK later. wtf. I'll download it happily the day it comes out, then I'll buy it. :/

meh. hoped the design of the dvd looked a little bit more like these:
image4_1228676386.jpg

41YNV2OKEZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

you know? so that they look better as a collection

Instant Blu-Ray purchase for me on day 1!,Like IM1.

the Thor and Capt. America footage will be on the blu-ray

Wtf, it's being released in the UK on the 25th of October or something... :cmad:

Then they wonder why piracy is still around. :/

I know, infuriating isnt it.

Are there going to be deleted scene's on the BD? If so, it will be interesting to see them as I felt aspects of the movie were rushed.

Any news if they are going to do a War Machine Head Case? Just like the Target exclusive case for the original film, that was just the Ironman Head. I was so looking forward to a War Machine Case to match but it looks like I'm going to be disappointed.

Is it me or is the Blu-Ray cover not nearly as cool as the first one?

and Tony Stark, I am not starting a conspiracy against Marvel under the orders of my DC superiors. I really feel this way.

I used to think having a DVD copy with the Blu-ray is stupid but it's actually a good plan to sell more Blu-rays and make more money.

It's a way to get people to buy Blu-rays who know they will want to convert in the future and they can enjoy the DVD that comes with it in the meantime.

^^ But up until that point, they're stuck with a dvd which has no special features.

:)

Not as good as the first one but still pretty damn entertaining. I will be buying this on Blu-ray.

I know the Cap and Thor footage will be on the Blu ray combo, but will it be on the 2 disk special edition dvd?

Seems like we will be getting a lot for our money's worth, I will definitely be picking this up.:up:

Don't know if this has been reported but Iron Man 2, via amazon.com, has another version of Iron Man 2 blu ray listed. It's a single disc edition.

what's the difference between the regular blu ray and the target blu ray?

Iron-Man-2-Target-Exclusive-Package-Blu-ray-600x374.jpg

With director Jon Favreau’s Iron Man 2 hitting Blu-ray September 28th, Target has released the cover art and info for their exclusive Blu-ray that’s limited to 30,000 copies. According to the info we were given, the exclusive metal case holds 3 discs and it comes with these features:

• Each case is individually numbered, with printing stamped into the metal on the top right corner
  • 3D Lenticular cover image features the MARK-IV Iron Man suit
  • Interior image is Target’s exclusive image of Tony Stark’s “Hall of Armor”
  • The back of the case includes both Iron Man and War Machine
  • Blu-ray sized metal case, from MetalPak, holds all 3 discs

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985