Iron Man 2 Iron Man 2 now on DVD!

I hope my store sells the steelbook....

Quick question. I really want the Target exclusive Blu-ray case because it's a thousand times better than the standard Blu-ray cover.Should I be at Target when it opens in order to secure a copy? How long do you think it will take for these to sell out?

Quick question. I really want the Target exclusive Blu-ray case because it's a thousand times better than the standard Blu-ray cover.Should I be at Target when it opens in order to secure a copy? How long do you think it will take for these to sell out?

I dont think you need to be the first one there, its rare for a place like Target to sell out that quickly on an exclusive item like a movie of the size of Iron Man 2.

I dont think you need to be the first one there, its rare for a place like Target to sell out that quickly on an exclusive item like a movie of the size of Iron Man 2.
Well, the latest I'd possibly go is at 11 since I have a class at 11:30. Couldn't hurt to be there not long after opening, right?

"I know I can be selfish sometimes and I know I don't say it enough... but how's my hair?"

Lmao! XD ... It's funny, but it really wouldn't have fit in (if cross-cut) with the scenes of Ivan. but still, this is really great.

Okay, the best deleted scenes from the movie:

* Party Time #1-2, Flight Talk, Olivia Munn bed scene in the set process. No real scene included, Rhodey explains the technology behind the Mark II armor, Tony tries to improve his heart and Mark IV armor = http://spidermedia.ru/node/2592

Iron Man 2 (Alternate Ending Concept-Art) and War Machine with cannons:

All good stuff but I understand why it was cut. The only thing I kind of felt should've been kept in was the Mark II scene as it could explain how Rhodey would know how to fix it up and improve it. Keep in mind the Mark II had design flaws that Tony had to fix.

The alternate opening is hilarious but it does NOT work. I feel the movie needed a little less comedy at times. And in that regard the scene is just too funny. RDJ is funny but he's starting to walk a thin line in that scene. Well what I mean is his quirks and hangover are being played up as comedy. I think its wrong because I mean well when we heard about the production designer building a toilet for Tony to throw up in we thought this meant alcoholism or demon in a bottle.

To do the alcoholism I would want maybe to get a chuckle or two out of the absurdity but it should ultimately be sad, pathetic, and the lowest point a human being can fall to. Here it just treats having a hangover as a joke and its just too much for me. I'm glad they went with intro-ing Ivan Vanko and the simplified opening with Iron Man jumping out of the plane instead.

The party stuff I'm a little mixed on. I like it because Tony has acted like this before, hanging around with loose women that don't truly care about him and Tony is being an immature idiot. However again they don't take it quite far enough. Favreau is not committed to the Demon In A Bottle story, that much is clear. Ultimately these sequences were cut because apparently test audiences just didn't like it when Tony was flirting with other women and wanted Tony to get with Pepper. This is according to Favreau at least.

To a degree I understand. Iron Man is an icon now and he's a happy meal toy as well. So I mean there's an idea that he has to be more of a role model now. Certain aspects will be played down

does anyone have the link to the deleted scenes...cuz it got taken out

Iron-Man-2-Target-Exclusive-Package-Blu-ray-600x374.jpg

With director Jon Favreau’s Iron Man 2 hitting Blu-ray September 28th, Target has released the cover art and info for their exclusive Blu-ray that’s limited to 30,000 copies. According to the info we were given, the exclusive metal case holds 3 discs and it comes with these features:

• Each case is individually numbered, with printing stamped into the metal on the top right corner
  • 3D Lenticular cover image features the MARK-IV Iron Man suit
  • Interior image is Target’s exclusive image of Tony Stark’s “Hall of Armor”
  • The back of the case includes both Iron Man and War Machine
  • Blu-ray sized metal case, from MetalPak, holds all 3 discs

i've bought almost every special version DVD from target. why stop now i suppose. this is awesome.

I'm going to be in Disney World the week the blu-ray comes out. Now that Disney owns Marvel, I wonder if they'll be selling it in the parks?

If I find it there, I'll be sure to pick it up and take a picture of it in front of Cinderella's Castle. :oldrazz:

well considering a water bottle costs $7s, i think it would be better for you to buy it at a local bestbuy/target in orlanda than the park itself, where it would probably cost an arm and a leg.

well considering a water bottle costs $7s, i think it would be better for you to buy it at a local bestbuy/target in orlanda than the park itself, where it would probably cost an arm and a leg.

I get awesome discounts at Disney World. :up:

But I'll probably get it when I go home anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"