Iron Man 2 Iron Man 2 Official Pictures, News, Gossip, Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAK,

Agree to disagree about Bruce Wayne in Nolan's film. I was engaged by all four leads actually, equally.

As for the visuals argument, the visuals themselves don't work if there isn't substance behind the visuals.

Look, I'm probably the only defender on Revenge of the Fallen. It's images are astounding. But, and we can be frank, there's no substance. But, sometimes, sometimes, images are just enough. Considering the property of Transformers, images are enough for that franchise.

Iron Man 2 is going to be at least pretty good. The people behind the camera are too good to throw out just a sequel. Marvel's counting on this film to carry them to The Avengers. This film needs to be more in more ways than one.

The only question for Iron Man 2 is it on the level of X2, Spider-Man 2, and the Dark Knight.

That's really the only question.

That trailer was pure awesome, we got to see more whiplash and Hammer interaction, more Stark and Rhodes interacting, alittle more Blackwidow, not much more to be honest, but Favreau has to old something back and the best part of the whole trailer, ARMOR IN A SUITCASE, that was just, wow, May 7th can not get here fast enough.

JAK,

Agree to disagree about Bruce Wayne in Nolan's film. I was engaged by all four leads actually, equally.
Okey Dokey :up:

As for the visuals argument, the visuals themselves don't work if there isn't substance behind the visuals.
True, but a lot of people believe that visuals can't inherently have substance.

Look, I'm probably the only defender on Revenge of the Fallen. It's images are astounding. But, and we can be frank, there's no substance. But, sometimes, sometimes, images are just enough. Considering the property of Transformers, images are enough for that franchise.
My Transformers comment was really about me saying that visuals alone don't make a bad film good. IMO the flaws in ROTF are too great for the visuals to justify it, but the original used visuals to great effect to aid the story.

What I'm really saying is, a film requires many things to be good. Story, character, performance and imagery. But people don't give imagery as much respect.

Last edited:
I don´t care for comparisons, this movie looks awesome for what it is and that´s how I´ll look at it. The visuals look cool, but there´s a lot to the story that looks interesting as well.

I didn't see this posted in all the mess:
la28024e77cfb4b46bcfa7e.jpg

Hmm..... if you freeze frame the trailer at about 01:18 you can see a empty space in the wall of armour...
and that stark is trying to get that beam into what looks to be the Triangle chestpiece...

That was SOOOOO FREAKING COOL!!! The suitcase armor was so badass, and we finally get war machine in all his glory!!! I am so jazzed up now im gonna have to watch that trailer a million times tonight

Ryan Reynolds of Earth. You have shown to express greats amount of will power. ' The **** is your secret?

"You obviously haven't seen who I am married to".

The trailer is just awesome. But what is happens on 01:59 ?
I´ve watched it several times and it is not War Machine, so why does he hit Mark II and who is in it?:im:

Trailer's awesome, suitcase armour jaw dropping etc etc but what's with the dialogue, there's several bits I can't make out at all.
The chanting by the audience at the Stark Expo and what Pepper refers to Scar Jo as for instance.

Holy crap this movie looks sick! I stayed up till 130 and got up at 620 but it was worth it suitcase armor ftw!

It seems to be that Black Widow is kicking Hammer Industries' employees.
216e8dd27703.png

She's pretty and has large breasts but I'm not drooling either. AND I look nothing like that skinny white kid in the picture.

Wow I hope this is the trailer that will be in theaters and not the first one...

and this does confirm Justin Hammer has dealings with mr whiplash. right?

Well back on topic,

The Mark V briefcase armor reminds me more of the Heroes Return Renaissance Armor than the classic gloves, helmet and boots in briefcase armor.

http://www.ironmanarmory.com/HRretroarmor.html

This one folded down to a briefcase looking thing. There's a pic of it at the the bottom of the page on the link.

It seems to be that Black Widow is kicking Hammer Industries' employees.
216e8dd27703.png

Interesting observation there. I just always assumed she'd steal the Iron Man plans from Tony, and this would be a sequence at Stark Industries.

I wonder what she's up to at Hammer Industries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"