Iron Man 2 Iron Man 2 toys and action figures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the 6 inch scale Marvel Select Iron Man 2 Figure. It is unpainted of coarse. I can not wait to get this baby
Mark4.jpg

That is just awesome ^_^
will it be available in retail?
Like Target/ Toys R Us/ Wal*mart??

That is just awesome ^_^
will it be available in retail?
Like Target/ Toys R Us/ Wal*mart??

Most retail stores dont generally carry Marvel Select, but you may find them locally at a comic book store. The Iron Man 2 figures (Iron Man and War Machine) wont be available until around March/April i think. You can preorder them online now from stores like toywiz.com or bigbadtoystore.com.

It's just a custom, but a pretty (and armored) one:

Hasbro should learn a thing or two from the guy, who created this figure.

I sure hope they don't have the hip-guns in the movie. Those would seem restrictive.

Here is the 6 inch scale Marvel Select Iron Man 2 Figure. It is unpainted of coarse. I can not wait to get this baby

YES! I had a feeling that if I waited for the sequel a decent 6 inch figure would be released(none of that mass marketed kid crap)

Same with "The Dark Knight" and the 6 inch movie master figures.

This is going to go great with my Spiderman 1 figure and dark knight figure.

I'm so happy we're getting a 6 inch figure since the toys will be 4 inches.

i wish there was a 6 inch line, aswell as the four inch one

6 inch scale Marvel Select Iron Man 2 Figure?
Marvel Select figure should be 7"

2im3ok.jpg

Happy meal size toys IM 2 figures Jetstream Armor, Inferno Mission Armor and IM Mk VI

Last edited:
Marvel Select is 7" scale.

In one of their recent Q&As, Hasbro said that they *may* do some 6" figures for Iron Man 2, but nothing has been confirmed or formally announced to date. It is possible they may try and re-package some of the 6" figures from the first movie in a similar manner to the "X-Men" two-packs that they released to coincide with "Wolverine".

Hopefully they would include some newly sculpted figures, but they may just be pure re-releases.

Cheers.

Marvel Select is 7" scale.

In one of their recent Q&As, Hasbro said that they *may* do some 6" figures for Iron Man 2, but nothing has been confirmed or formally announced to date. It is possible they may try and re-package some of the 6" figures from the first movie in a similar manner to the "X-Men" two-packs that they released to coincide with "Wolverine".

Hopefully they would include some newly sculpted figures, but they may just be pure re-releases.

Cheers.

That's probably what they will do, and...that'll be it. They hate 6-inch figures.

Iron Man 2 figures coming out!
allIronMan2new.jpg

Iron Man 2 Iron Man Mk lll & Mk V
allIronMan2new2bmp.jpg

Iron Man Mk VI, War Machine & Tactical Assault Drone
alIronMan2conceptseries.jpg

Iron Man Concept serie Deep Dive Armor, Power Assault Amor & Hypervelocity Armor :yay:

I'm really wondering how they'll put that Mark V in the movie. Probably for some special mission. And I might pick up the War Machine one.

alIronMan2series1.jpg

Iron Man 2 Mk I, Mk II & Mk III
2pk86.jpg

Marvel 2 Pack 6" figures Crimson Dynamo Mk V & Titanium Man Mk V
:yay: & Enjoy!

Last edited:
Coming soon!
IronMan2Moviefigures.jpg

Pics taken from Marvelous news Iron Man 2 Monger, Comic series Iron Man Classic, Mk I, War Machine & Crimson Dynamo Mk VI
muex.jpg

Pics taken from Actionfigurecom Marvel Universe Wave 7 Iron Man Extremis Armor
:yay: & Enjoy!

Last edited:
The Extremis is a must for me.

So that's what the Mark V and the drones look like? :dry:

I hope the drones have a different color in the movie.

allIronMan2new.jpg

allIronMan2new2bmp.jpg

I wonder if Mark V will even be in the movie? Interesting that the updated circle chest piece armor is still called Mark III. And :wow: @ the Hammer Drone

allIronMan2new.jpg

allIronMan2new2bmp.jpg

alIronMan2conceptseries.jpg

Iron Man Concept serie Deep Dive Armor, Power Assault Amor & Hypervelocity Armor :yay:

Do you guys think that Tactical Assault Drone could be a drone built by Justin Hammer.

The Tactical Assault Drone is pretty clearly the Hammer Drone we've been hearing about. It matches the description of being blue and beige

I'm hoping it isn't just one type. In the IM2 game trailer,the drones looked much different. I'm hoping we get a bit of a variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"