Iron Man 2 Iron Man 2 toys and action figures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just really hope they're not robots that are like super advanced and that cliche crap.

Let's hope they're huge in the movie as well. That should give Tony and Rhodey a good fight. :p

Actually they're of varying sizes in the game as well:

Here's the smaller version
2i7wun7.jpg

and the larger one
zlr9ea.jpg

11105l0.jpg

None of them really look like that figure(which looks smaller than either of these two types) so maybe the figure is a 3rd type.

I just really hope they're not robots that are like super advanced and that cliche crap.

We can't know at this point but I'd say it's likely that they are drones like the real life Predator is a drone; i.e. not AI or anything like that but remote controlled by an operator at a distance.

Well, more likely a team of operators that work for him. Each drone probably will need an operator.

I know Redd said that its gonna be something like Iron Man vs War Machine Vs Drones. I really would like to know what happens to Whiplash. I guess thats one thing that I can be surprised about when the actual film comes out.

I'm really wondering how they'll put that Mark V in the movie. Probably for some special mission. And I might pick up the War Machine one.

Read this from Wikipedia about the Silver Centurion Armor, which is what that Mark V looks like.

"Stark began creating the Silver Centurion armor as a method of working out ideas and experimenting. The S-circuit, which uses its energy more efficiently, is an example of the breakthrough developed by Stark, using the armor as a model. With the destruction of Circuits Maximus by Obadiah Stane, Stark donned the newest set of armor to battle the foe that stripped him of his business, his friends, and almost his life. The battle with Stane was the first field test of this armor, and resulted in the defeat of Stane and the destruction of Stane International.Stark began creating the Silver Centurion armor as a method of working out ideas and experimenting. The S-circuit, which uses its energy more efficiently, is an example of the breakthrough developed by Stark, using the armor as a model. With the destruction of Circuits Maximus by Obadiah Stane, Stark donned the newest set of armor to battle the foe that stripped him of his business, his friends, and almost his life. The battle with Stane was the first field test of this armor, and resulted in the defeat of Stane and the destruction of Stane International."

It pretty much makes sense to have a prototype armor to the new Triangular Chest piece armor, Mark VI. I guess thats why the armor looks so weird. So basically its like Mark II to Mark III

I hate Hasbro's 4 inch scale figures.

I wish Toybiz still made Marvel toys.

107nxno.jpg

The sequel to Marvel’s smash hit, Iron Man, comes alive in the Iron Man 2 Official Movie Storybook. Find out what’s next for Tony Stark as he takes Stark Industries in a new direction to change the world for a better future—and battle new villains. The book also comes with a pull-out poster!

I don't like the 4 inches. Probably I will just wait for Hot Toy

Mark V looks like Ultraman...

I like the 4" figures. 6" are cool, but I'm too late for them.

So the figures are small? Dammit.

It's been know for a while now, sadly. Hasbro is pretty much the reason why I'm 90% on the way to quitting all things Marvel toys. They just ruin everything.

To bad place with them, and their Marvel Puniverse.

I see what you did there.

It's sad really, as an avid Marvel figures lover, I now no longer look forward to what Hasbro offers. All I can do now is simply back track, and get the figures I missed. :(

Iron Man 2 figures coming out!
allIronMan2new.jpg

Iron Man 2 Iron Man Mk lll & Mk V
allIronMan2new2bmp.jpg

Iron Man Mk VI, War Machine & Tactical Assault Drone
alIronMan2conceptseries.jpg

Iron Man Concept serie Deep Dive Armor, Power Assault Amor & Hypervelocity Armor :yay:
Yo! Can anyone tell me who that green guy is?

The things in the trailer surrounding War Machine and Iron Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"