Iron Man 3 Iron Man 3 Artwork Artist Featured In Film

Discussion in 'Iron Man' started by 1xruneditions, May 5, 2013.

1. 1xruneditions Registered

I wanted to share this with everybody on this board and introduce myself, we are a small print company from Detroit, Michigan and we extremely excited to work with Florida artist BASK as he unveils artwork created for Iron Man III! The first piece is BASK's take on the iconic Iron Man mask which was commissioned by the film for the wrap party. The second is BASK's When It Rains It Pours, a piece requested by Robert Downey Jr. to appear in the home of Iron Man Stark Mansion in the film. Almost instantly When It Rains It Pours was sold out, however we also have an Iron Man 3 Box Office Edition Print that will remain on sale only while the film is at #1 at the box office.

Images and information are below:

http://1xrun.com/runs/Iron_Man_3_Original_Artwork

[​IMG]

http://1xrun.com/runs/When_It_Rains_It_Pours_-_Standard_Edition
    http://1xrun.com/runs/When_It_Rains_It_Pours_-_Embellished_Edition
    [​IMG][/quote]

Along with When It Rains It Pours, there are a lot of other pieces from BASK in the film in the Mandarin lair.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/quote]

Curious if people saw these in the film and what the general thoughts are? thanks!

2. BatsDC Side-Kicker

That's some pretty damn cool art! Nice job!

3. JerseyJoker Registered

That is cool, didn't know it was commissioned by a real artist, much props to that guy. The Ten Rings stuff is really well done.

4. 1xruneditions Registered

thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you dig it!

yea! it was really cool, apparently a friend of BASK's was on the production team of the movie and Robert Downey Jr. requested some of his artwork to appear at Stark Mansion. The mask above that we have for sale still is a piece that he designed for the wrap party last year as well, so while it isn't in the movie it obviously still holds some relevance as it has the iconic mask.

Downey Jr. also commissioned some work from BASK and purchased the stencils for this piece

[​IMG]

5. Heretic Registered

This stuff is awesome! I've actually been looking for some subversive artwork dealing with corporate wars, government etc. I'd like to see more of his work to see if something would fit for what I'm doing so I could license it, or maybe have something original done.

6. 1xruneditions Registered

awesome! feel free to grab the print here - http://1xrun.com/runs/Iron_Man_3_-_Box_Office_Edition_Limited_Print and send me an email at [email protected] and we would be happy to see what we can set up with BASK.

7. superherofanboy Registered

Curious if people saw these in the film and what the general thoughts are? thanks![/QUOTE]

this mask one is sweet, about to pick this one up now, thanks for the heads up! Would be cool to see a print of this one above too!