Iron Man Iron Man cast - Hear me out

Brian2887

Nerd.
Reaction score
This pick is a little off-beat, but I think he would be the best Iron Man of anyone up for the job. He's a great actor, he's got the look, he's pretty cheap, and his schedule is clear. I'm talking John Stamos. Before you yell at me, take a look at the pics below.

john.jpg

f13.jpg

john%20stamos%203.jpg

Look at those pics. Really look at them. Couldn't you see Stamos in an expensive suit, sporting that little mustache, sipping a martini, and flirting with a hot blonde on his arm? If people could look past Uncle Jesse, we'd have the best Iron Man possible on our hands.

actually, that is a good choice, but the studio would never go for it.

I like this choice, but Cruise is going to be Iron Man

George Clooney as Iron Man.
Suave? Check. ladie's man? Check. More money then God? Check.

Clooney would be good as Stark but Cruise would be better IMO

just cast a new comer with a moustache and have a good director and good script ok!

i hate well known actors in hero movies, look at daredevil it sucked, cino it sucked, batman and robin it sucked, all have in commmon is huge actors.

all the successful movies are usually by relatively new actors . and that goes for most great successful movies they used new less known actors who became big becuz of the movie .

John Stamos is someone I would of never thought of to play the role of Tony Stark and Iron man but when I saw the pics of him and imagined him with a pencil mustache and being a ladies man and then kicking bad guy ass I think he would make a very good choice to be casted as the lead role so here how does this look:

Tony Stark/ Iron-man.................................John Stamos

Couldn't you jsut see this name in the credits- Let's get Stamos as Iron-man.

Sure he looks like he could go for Tony Stark/Iron Man, but, does he have the acting chops to play him?

Look at Clooney. He already has the mustache. Batman and Robin was a bad decisoion but Iron-Man would be good. Also he is Wizards No.1 choice.

stamos does have the chops to doit i guess he is getting rave reviews from his show on broadway

Wow. I didn't expect such a positive reaction.

STAMOS FOR IRON MAN!

Well, I must admit he looks abit like Stark, and with Cruise all but out or consideration for the role, Marvel will be looking for the right guy for the part. Espeaically with Marvel saying Iron Man is in Agressive Development,they may already have someone in mind however it may be,we should hear something in a few weeks.

Hmmm...not a bad choice. How tall is Stamos, though? I always thought he was around 5'6" or 5'7", which may be a bit short for Iron Man.

jag

well we can fix that with camera tricks, and he doesn't even have to play iron man, just stark

Isn't Stamos like 40 or 41 now? That pic is pretty old isn't it?

40-41 is the right age for Stark. We don't need a thirty year old billionaire.

Hmm, it's ok Stamos for Stark, but it's not okay Alab for Sue? Stamos is latino just like Alba (not that I have a problem with that at all). Just find it weird.

If he is 40 then its fine. He looks debonair enough. Alba is perfect as Sue. Perfect in every way.

And what's the difference in this case? Greek or not, he's got a complexion goin on (most greeks do), which was the grip about Alba. Stamos is sure not your avarage looking guy. Again, I have nothing against it. Just seem weird some fans bash Alba for this very same reason, complexion.

Well, I always imagined Tony Stark with a 'complexion' as you call it, but Sue Storm has always been a white girl for all eternity...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"