Iron Man World Iron Man Gauntlet

Troy_Parker

Avenger
Reaction score
Anybody-mainly the guys on this part of the site who made them kickass IronMan suits-have any info on how to make a gauntlet from scratch- ANYBODY
I'll even take instructions on how to make it from cardboard/Paper mache

I saw one of those Arc-Reactor chestplate thingies on Ebay (custom made), and it looked cool as heck! A gauntlet is actually a cool idea...

I was just thinking about this kind of stuff recently...i'd like to see some more Iron Man movie props...I got a Norman Osborn photo I.D. badge from "Oscorp" when the first Spidey movie came out...i'd LOVE to have one from "Stark Industries".

I saw one of those Arc-Reactor chestplate thingies on Ebay (custom made), and it looked cool as heck! A gauntlet is actually a cool idea...

I was just thinking about this kind of stuff recently...i'd like to see some more Iron Man movie props...I got a Norman Osborn photo I.D. badge from "Oscorp" when the first Spidey movie came out...i'd LOVE to have one from "Stark Industries".

Cool, can ya send me a link 2 the ebay auction-if ya dont have it it's ok

kool, there are shirts with the Print-on logo of the A/C aswell, some of them look realistic

check my other Arc reactor thread on here, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH BETTER...

AND AFFORDABLE

actually the ones in your thread are not even close to better. Just giant tap lights. The one on ebay actually looks like it, and it started at only $20. It was crazies who made it go as high as it did.

Oh, Well, Hmm, Yes, Hmm...

Well...

Hmm...

Yes..

Very Well...

sorry, i didn't mean to ruffle your feathers, but after your statement i checked your thread excited to see something better and they were just tap lights. they could be used to make them sure but they are not much much much better as
you put it, just more affordable.

I'm surprised they didn't make a licensed replica of the first mini Arc Reactor in a glass case with "Proof Tony Stark has a heart".

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"