Mark 22: Hot Rod

18aC96D.png

Mark 25: Striker

UP1kOjh.png

Mark 37: Hammerhead

RBsGXLp.png

.... ummmm AWESOME?!?!?!?!

so the space armor is indeed meant for space travel

I wasn't confirming it, I was sort saying it in a "trying to answer our question" type of way. on the 5th page, the list of the armors and descriptions, the description of gemini's was "designed for otherworldy trips" that and that it mentions anti gravity maneuvering, that's the conclusion I would come to

Going to space and going to other planets are two completely different things. For the audience to accept that Iron Man can go to another planet/solar system we would have to accept that Tony found another way to travel over long distances, otherwise there are massive logistics problems.

he's got a high tech super sonic suit of armor.... I think he can figure out a way to travel very quickly in space

he's got a high tech super sonic suit of armor.... I think he can figure out a way to travel very quickly in space

I don't think you understand how far away things actually are in space. Light travels at 168,000 miles per second (Speed of Light, Universal constant, can't go faster than this). It takes light emitted from our sun 7 minutes to reach Earth. Unless Stark figured out a way to go significantly faster than anyone else, going to other planets via rocket boots is impossible in a reasonable amount of time. I hope Stark packed a lunch.

Not to mention radiation and extreme cold. Space is fraught with danger.

I don't think you understand how far away things actually are in space. Light travels at 168,000 miles per second (Speed of Light, Universal constant, can't go faster than this). It takes light emitted from our sun 7 minutes to reach Earth. Unless Stark figured out a way to go significantly faster than anyone else, going to other planets via rocket boots is impossible in a reasonable amount of time. I hope Stark packed a lunch.

Not to mention radiation and extreme cold. Space is fraught with danger.

I'm an Engineer and a physics tutor (well used to be) I understand just find...but I am also a sci-fi buff. I'm willing to suspend belief when they haven't even explained inertial dampening to show how Tony hasn't turned to goo in his suit yet

I'm an Engineer and a physics tutor (well used to be) I understand just find...but I am also a sci-fi buff. I'm willing to suspend belief when they haven't even explained inertial dampening to show how Tony hasn't turned to goo in his suit yet

year. clearly there will be some plot device worm holes. It's a fictional movie. Being a space nerd myself, I fully understand the universal constant, and the distance of celestial bodies, but It's a sci fi movie.

Then you are far more willing to accept the unacceptable than I am.

While the Iron Man suit is of course impossible, without some disbelief Iron Man can't exist. Sending him to other worlds via a suit is too much for me.

While the Iron Man suit is of course impossible, without some disbelief Iron Man can't exist. Sending him to other worlds via a suit is too much for me.

it would be better if he connects to the guardians via some kinda of portal I agree... or if they guardian's ship is in our system already and we only have to suspend travel time belief a little bit.

I think there is a reason the suit is called sub-orbital. The suit will allow Tony to go into space or to other planets but he won't be traveling there through the intervening space.

it would be better if he connects to the guardians via some kinda of portal I agree... or if they guardian's ship is in our system already and we only have to suspend travel time belief a little bit.

Yeah, we agree. I think the Guardians are going to be following Thanos to Earth so Tony won't have to go too far.

Hall of Armors display at the New York Toys R Us Worlds Fair.
564443_10151531701237290_434672097_n.jpg

534275_10151531701242290_1044951570_n.jpg

Last edited:

like I said..plot device wormholes lol

Anyone find the names of any new armors on those Micro Muggs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"