Iron Man movie figs!!! Pics inside!

Interesting...though I don't recall seeing any I really liked.

I hope they make a ML BAF wave (well many waves really :) ) of Iron Man figures. These look great, but I still want more comic based villains.

well then that's awesome. since i have never gotten a modern armor iron man...this might be a good sub.

I honestly would rather get rid of BAFs if we could keep getting high quality figures like these appear to be.

Freaking sweet, and the M2 armor is begging to be a custom WarMachine.

Normally don't really care for movie figures, but that M3 Iron Man could definitely be replacing my ML1 version in my display. Iron Monger looks great too, I'll probably end up repainting him blue to make him look more like the comic book version. Other ones look great too, but I'll probably pass on them.

Am i the only one who wants the snap on armour? dear me i dont even kno why. Would it not make more sense to see tony stark in hulk as tony and not as iron man (checkign out a army base or something that needs tonys money or tech) than have a hulk rampage through the iron man movie?
And yeah rough they have been confirmed 6 inch in the last pod cast

i like the snap on armor too...and judging what he looks like with armor on, i might get that one instead.

^.....Well, It will help you if I tell you...I don't know yet? I am anxious also! I want to see how Abobination and the Leader will be!!!

IM is gonna be in theaters a couple months before hulk.....So I'd say we might be seeing Hulk figs in a couple months.....Feb toy Fair anyone?

hulk figures are confirmed just what we get and when we get to see it

I honestly would rather get rid of BAFs if we could keep getting high quality figures like these appear to be.
I agree... Just have a separate line like the icons for the bigger figures.. and bring back bases!!!

I agree... Just have a separate line like the icons for the bigger figures.. and bring back bases!!!

a separate line of obscure big figures (which is whats left) wouldn't sell...

see you need the whole LINE to sell, not just random stuff

well then do away with them :/ since they arent using BAF for larger figures anymore really. why not just have them as another regular figure? Is it a cost thing? or more something to get the buyer to buy the whole line I guess... I liked having bases and stuff more than some of the BAF's we've gotten. Sentinel/galactus excluded :p

BAF's were created as a way to get these figures made.... it was the only way toybiz could please a fan and not let the line go down the hole... it ended up benefiting them though because collectors had to buy the whole line.

very smart move that benefits most of us on both sides, so there not going away anytime soon

This is probally the best stuff hasbro has made.Bravo Hasbro.Bravo

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"