Iron Man movie figs!!! Pics inside!

I aint ever seen a basketball game so i put it down to my lack of knowledge on the subject. Ohhh well if hes gone for a month itll be a welcome break

good bro! doing nice.... I got lots of work here at the office!

I am working on your stuff. I will check for real... tommorrow!

Not arush buddy dont worry about it. Im off for a week but staying at home doing the jobs around the house. Each day i get a little list of crap to do from the missus.

lol.... it really is like that for all of us!!!

brothers for the same cause!

its cool that they tell you when the next one will be on

No...it was sarcasm. Apparently you weren't happen with the prototypes. Give it a break man...it's becoming really redundant. Every single day all it is is "i want to see the new hulk figs!" or "when do you think they'll show the new hulk figs?" or "i wish whoever leaked the iron man pics would leak hulk pics."

we're all getting really fed up it. when official pictures get released, then you'll see them. until then, give it a break.

This sucks....one fig a week.....the next one is Mark 1....then prolly the silver one, then Snap on Armor/Tony Stark then the War machine or Stealth combat one....then another normal Iron man Varient, then after six weeks of stuff we've already seen we will see something new.....which might just be another Iron Man.....likely is another Iron man....Oh well....still feels good knowing they've got sixteen figs already planned for this line.

easiest way to lay off him is for all of us to ignore him like me......Hype's been very peaceful last few weeks

This sucks....one fig a week.....the next one is Mark 1....then prolly the silver one, then Snap on Armor/Tony Stark then the War machine or Stealth combat one....then another normal Iron man Varient, then after six weeks of stuff we've already seen we will see something new.....which might just be another Iron Man.....likely is another Iron man....Oh well....still feels good knowing they've got sixteen figs already planned for this line.
i bet we see them all before they release like 3 more on there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"